^^ndstitle-0953^^

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, if I play online with the one I got on my M3 right now, and then buy the game, will I need to restart from scratch with Friend Codes, and rankings?

goomba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, if I play online with the one I got on my M3 right now, and then buy the game, will I need to restart from scratch with Friend Codes, and rankings?

Actually no. If you backup your save file using a program like Rain or Etool(personally preferred), then write it to your real card when you buy it, it will copy your online info over. I bought Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, but when I got my supercard I was able to transfer my saves over and keep my online information.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Actually no. If you backup your save file using a program like Rain or Etool(personally preferred), then write it to your real card when you buy it, it will copy your online info over. I bought Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, but when I got my supercard I was able to transfer my saves over and keep my online information.

so, this rain or Etol thing, I put that on my M3 and put the real cart in the DS slot, and just transfert it?

Got any steps to follow to make a backup of my Tetris DS.sav from the M3 SD card and put it in the real cart?

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for this info, thats what I was planning on doing with this and MPH. I'll have to check out Etool, I have Rain ready to go otherwise.

goomba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got any steps to follow to make a backup of my Tetris DS.sav from the M3 SD card and put it in the real cart?

Yeah, there are instructions included with Etool, and I reckon they're pretty clear. Plus, the exact programs you use vary if you're using a Supercard or M3 (I use supercard), but both versions are included with Etool downloads. If you're having a problem with the instructions included, go ahead and private message me, but you shouldn't have any difficulties.
As for a download of Etool, just google 'er.
cool.gif

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works absolutely flawlessly for me on my 4Gb G6 Flash. Played it for about seven hours yesterday while waiting for my delayed connecting flight at the Atlanta airport, and I just got done playing over WFC -- no crashes or blackscreens on exit. I got it setup and working perfectly on the girlfriend's M3 SD as well... we haven't tried her copy online yet, but I'm anticipating positive results.

Honestly, the continued unmitigated perfection this G6 flashcart spews forth is nothing short of astounding. Couldn't be happier with it.

My brother has a SuperCard SD and his shit didn't work (save error), but after applying the IPS patch it's running nicely -- we did some three-player local wireless all using different flashcarts and it went down without a hitch.

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey yeah TetrisDS is a bit strange .. it's a few of those games that actualy work with multiplayer mode with difrent firmwares .. usaly you need to have the same firmware on the client NDS's to get it to boot ... but TetrisDS don't need it.. i wonder if it's a miss by the programers or something else is at play here.. maybe we can use this for something ?

like sending over firware program flashme DS 2 DS .. aka P2P
tongue.gif

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is usually a new release about once a day (DS or GBA)... it does seem as though that the entire "scene" has slowed-down to enjoy these two recent offerings from Nintendo, TDS & MPH...

...or am I just imagining these things?
rofl2.gif

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I keep on having problems in this game... I am running it on my DS with a Super Card SD.

As stated before in this topic, I've used the Super Card software to make my game save to a real DS cart (I am saving it to Jump Superstars), disabled the "Restart"-something option (I am not at home, so there's no way I can check it) and it all works fine.
However, when trying to connect by Wi-fi to the online mode, I usually seem to get a "Unable to connect with this Nintendo WFC ID" error.
Yesterday, I tried to get some help in the IRC channel and they told me to erase my save and try again. I've done it twice, always getting this same result.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey as i told ya at IRC .. the error msg you are reciving is a bad NDS WiFi ID ..

If you start wifi settings .. u get two chooise's .. one is the Wifi and then there's the Options in orange .. click this .. and then press the reset wifi id .. it's a 15 char long serial .. you should resive a new one .. and with this get a new FC codes .. so u might have to update all you game FC's ..

Also try to use RAIN to 100% format the EEPRom on the DS game you have.. and then reuse the save.. and hope for the best.. if this still don't work i'd suggest trying with anothere game.. that use's the 64K EEPROM .. good luck.. and for freak sake buy this game!! it so rocks !!

tgc_9013

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?