^^ndstitle-0953^^

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I play this on supercard SD, but I always get error 20107 (The game you are attempting to play on the Nintendo WFC has not been authorized.) when I want to play online
frown.gif

Update your software game patcher to the latest ver. and patcht the game again. (had that problem myself with MKDS)
Thank you so much
yaynds.gif

ähm...software game patcher? you mean the supercard soft? i thought i shouldn't use that after applying the .isp patch
wacko.gif

anyone here with a supercard who runs the game with working save?

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah sure .. working save is with a real DS game in it with a 64Kb EEPROM .. then u just use the raw rom patched through the SC patcher.. but if u don't got one .. CHEAP BASTERD as u are.. emm.. u ise a ISP patch on the raw rom .. and then just put that on ur SCSD and play it ;P with no extra patching .. but then u can't play wifi .. and it's hard to save .. as u need to use the GBA method of saving ..

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what gba method of saving do you mean? for gba games i use the real time save - i don't know any other option. is there another? can you describe plz?

OmegaII

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
EZflash Powerstar II with EZclient 3.25= two black screens

here they are two white screens ..
EzFlash Powerstar II EZclient 3.25 ( doesn't really matter doesn't recognize NDS games anyway ) and EZPass 2 ( old version so I can only put the NDS game in that it was programmed for .. which is Nintendogs joy !
tongue.gif
not the correct Save file type for this game. 2Mbit Flash instead of 64kBit EEPROM )

When I patch the game with an IPS patcher ( original + released patch ) then I can start it .. play it. But the second time it gives me white screens again.

No idea where the error really is, cause the game starts and doesn't report a save error.

Guess it's EZflash problems like always ...

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey as i told ya at IRC .. the error msg you are reciving is a bad NDS WiFi ID ..

If you start wifi settings .. u get two chooise's .. one is the Wifi and then there's the Options in orange .. click this .. and then press the reset wifi id .. it's a 15 char long serial .. you should resive a new one .. and with this get a new FC codes .. so u might have to update all you game FC's ..

Also try to use RAIN to 100% format the EEPRom on the DS game you have.. and then reuse the save.. and hope for the best.. if this still don't work i'd suggest trying with anothere game.. that use's the 64K EEPROM .. good luck.. and for freak sake buy this game!! it so rocks !!

Already tried to do that several times (I mean, using the option that would let me reset my WiFi ID) and I keep on having this same problem...
frown.gif
I was checking their FAQ and they say that "A communication error occured during connection to the server". Is it possible that the port the game needs to connect is closed in this Wi-fi hotspot and it can cause this error? (My latest error code was 61020)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since