Dhaos033

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone else having graphical glitches on this, where it looks like the top screen moves down to the bottom for a fraction of a second, and it sort of vibrates every now and then?

Other than that, it works fine with a supercard SD, updated to latest drivers and patchers.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It wont fit on my 1Gbit G6. Does anyone know of a way to trim it?

i'm in the same boat

i'm trimming the movies (p256 files) down to just the header info, then i'll try dummy files , ripping extra languages, and the demo...

edit: ditched extra languages. ditched multi-player download crap. trimmed the p256 files, and the demo sound file down to header info

final size = 87.2 MBytes (720 MBits after padding)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh dear god, didn't sega realize the only reason why feel the magic was so popular was because there was like no games out at launch? asphalt urban gt was even more fun than ftm. well hopefully they made the game fun this time
tongue.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is from the M3 Forum: Use GM 2.4, 4xFastboot and no-trim and it will work fine on M3. I am now in scene 7 and everything works fine
yaynds.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
At last!

[EDIT]
Above works but with FW 14 I just read, gonna try with 15 now tho as I don't want to rewrite everything again!

[EDIT2]
14 Works 15 doesn't.

So annoying having to rewrite firmware and roms every time.

redddie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone else having graphical glitches on this, where it looks like the top screen moves down to the bottom for a fraction of a second, and it sort of vibrates every now and then?

Other than that, it works fine with a supercard SD, updated to latest drivers and patchers.
Yeah have the same problem with my supercard SD, fortunatly it does not happen during the games.

XtremeD

Trophies
Website
derrickds.proboards84.com
XP
Country
United States
This is from the M3 Forum: Use GM 2.4, 4xFastboot and no-trim and it will work fine on M3. I am now in scene 7 and everything works fineÂ
yaynds.gif

Even using that method does not work for my M3 CF Adapter. It just shows the white screens with the sega logo, then goes black and stays black. Anyone else get it to work on the CF version?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

XtremeD

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll try that and see what happens. I'll edit my post once I get that downloaded, installed, and whatnot.

EDIT: ARGGHHH!!! I have updated to firmware 14, and even with GM 2.4, 4xFastboot and no-trim... all I get is a friggin dual blank white screen. Again, I have the CF version. I'd go to the M3 Forum, but for some odd reason, I cannot get passed the main forum page (too slow?).

EDIT: Oops... hit quote instead of edit... sorry.

XtremeD

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll try that and see what happens. I'll edit my post once I get that downloaded, installed, and whatnot.

EDIT: ARGGHHH!!! I have updated to firmware 14, and even with GM 2.4, 4xFastboot and no-trim... all I get is a friggin dual blank white screen. Again, I have the CF version. I'd go to the M3 Forum, but for some odd reason, I cannot get passed the main forum page (too slow?).

2nd EDIT:Â To hell with this, I give up.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a bit crap really, really liked the first one but this is just well yeah crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://infimobile.com/details/plans-5734270 this is kinda tempting