Hardware NDS Test Cartridge - ILSEMAN TEST 1

Kain-_04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone,
I've found this old NDS Test Cartridge at my company a few days ago.
The facility was the old HQ of Nintendo of Europe located in Grossostheim, Germany.
I've found a few ebay listings and a wiki post about this but no solid prices for the value of this thing. I thought maybe one of you could have an idea about it.
I think it's a really really cool find and wanted to share it with you :D

Reactions: SylverReZ

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
I've found this old NDS Test Cartridge at my company a few days ago.
The facility was the old HQ of Nintendo of Europe located in Grossostheim, Germany.
I've found a few ebay listings and a wiki post about this but no solid prices for the value of this thing. I thought maybe one of you could have an idea about it.
I think it's a really really cool find and wanted to share it with you :D

Nice find! Still waiting for my two to arrive in the mail :P

Going off of ebay is a poor way to judge the price. Some people will list them at $400, though I don't think anybody is actually going to buy for $400 (keep in mind while it is "collectable," it still is a blank cart). I think the price should really be at what people are willing to pay.

I bought the two versions for $40 each, though that was from a friend and ended up being a reduced price. I'd probably say $50-75 USD seems okay? Seems like people would be willing to spend in that range.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...