shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
before i thought zelda was just too hyped up about but then when i played minish cap loved it and haven't finished because I don't want to throw it away...
Sypro looks amazing after a gr8 gba break comes a good redeemer
All others cool like ASH and spiderman and seems Square really push graphics too the max lol...
Excellent work dude as always and fifa seems a lot different in Gameplay than before... seems like PC version type concept

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Zelda and Chibi-Robo -in English-, what an awesome week!
laugh.gif
Grog knows I tried the Japanese versions but...it's just not the same when you're missing the silly Nintendo jokes
frown.gif

Spyro and Crash's games doesn't look bad, any news about some sort of connectivity between those games?
urb
God job as always hadrian
wub.gif

Oh and yes, don't winge at hadrian about titles not being released or dumped, and don't you dare to PM him about where to find the games.

Oh, and hadrian there's some people willing to talk to you, so join #gbatemp.net on efnet whenever you can.

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The new Spyro GBA game looks great in that video, looks like you can do a lot of moves and cool combos. Can't wait to play it.
biggrin.gif

... Just kidding I'll be playing Zelda.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are people just not excited about ASH or is it just because it's in Japanese? Of course, Zelda will be a must and I'll have to try Chibi-Robo...(still hasn't finished the GCN one...

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, i played spiderman friend or foe PC demo, it was good. So i'm looking forward to it. I'm not a zelda fan but i will probably be forced to try it buy my gf's lil bro. He's been trying to get me into pokemon but it just ain't happening LOL.

I can't wait for Ninja Gaiden and Dementium, Metal Slug, Mortal Kombat, create and race, sonic & mario olympics.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Seraph I am plenty excited about ASH. There was a thread a few weeks back on it so I know there are many more.

Thanks Hadrian.

Shame I have no decent internet for the next few months though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol