Gaming Naruto is coming to Nintendo Switch.

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch. Currently it is only confirmed in Japan, but probably it will have western release. There is no price though.
DQeY2T8UMAALt8y.jpg

Source

Last edited by JPnintendo,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Finally, a collection. Switch needs more collections.

I hope not.
llike megaman legacy collection 1+2 retail

they put first collection on cartrige and second in download code lol even tough both collection together dont reach 6 gb on ps4 memory...

resident evil is the same crap you got 1 on cartrige and another on download code.

D

Deleted User

I'd stay away from this because it doesn't contain UNS4 and the Switch's hardware is weaker than the PS4 and Xbox One meaning what the Switch will get will only be a slight improvement over the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch. Currently it is only confirmed in Japan, but probably it will have western release. There is no price though.
DQeY2T8UMAALt8y.jpg

Source
Ninja'd :ninja:

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
didn't like these at all ...

The first 3? Gamecube games were soooooo awesome! one of the best fighting games I ever played but the wii game was bad already and the PlayStation games were not really good either as I did not like the fighting system at all :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1