Hacking Naruto game freeze at start menu

yoyoloto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I recently burned the game "Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4" which is NTSC-J my wii is NTSC-U and I tried using Gamecube Backup launcher as wel as Neogamma R9. They both freeze at the start menu, but Gamecube backup launcher doesn't even have colours.
On neogamma, I only used the recommended settings as specified on the official thread of NeoGamma R9 beta.
I don't know when it went wrong :S the game has been confirmed to work on the list...

Thanks for your help !

ashketchum9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah happened to me with clash of ninja 2. It may not be compatible. For the color issues try patching the video in neogamma

yoyoloto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no colour issue, but how come it isn't compatible ? the compatibility list says it is o.O and the freezing problem has only been confirmed for clash of ninja 2 iirc

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If the copy is JAP, force with neogamma the japanese languaje, it will work. That happens if dont set-up the languaje on neogamma to Jap.
smile.gif
Try It!

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if setting the language dosn't work see if ejecting the disc at the start screen press start then reinsert the disc works.

yoyoloto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys thanks for your answers. Where do you go in neogamma to change the language ?

EDIT: @Wiisel: no that didn't work, I got an error message in japanese that probably meant to reinsert the disc, then the screen went black and the game froze

EDIT: found out the problem, the file wasn't supposed to be shrunk, I made a new disc and it works now. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!