Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Wii section's weird, moved to general since it's going to talk about a few.

Anyways as far as portable systems go, there's better than the PSP in the form of those Dingoo/etc. handhelds, but even the latest models aren't as cheap as a used PSP, and they have some of the same drawbacks (low resolution, etc.) so many people go for android if they need portability, though getting a device with good controls means you'll be reading a lot.

There's also consoles, the Wii's emulation library is pretty well-developed, the PS3's more powerful but doesn't have as much development life under it's belt so which emulators work better could be a tossup.

strai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp has the most homebrews than any other system and a lot of emulators that even run better than emulators for the wii. The psp is hands down, the best system for the homebrew experience.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS I guess. Played lemmings on it, fun stuff.
Most homebrew sucks so I never bother.

EDIT: or PSP for emulators, yeah. No brainer there.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The psp has the most homebrews than any other system and a lot of emulators that even run better than emulators for the wii. The psp is hands down, the best system for the homebrew experience.

Nope. Besides gpsp which is mote optimized than VBA and PSX to PSP conversions which are based on the official emulator from Sony itself, what else? Everything else Wii does much better.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally the most homebrew ive used is on the DS. So that would have to be the biggest one for me. Moonshell being the source of media for me a few years in a row.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4mQnp4H0fk