Name A Game That You Enjoyed, But Would Probably Never Play Again

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego City Undercover. It was fun but I don't have the time to spend on it again. If I was a kid again sure but adulthood sucks. Work and bills take priority.

Last edited by dmace81,
Reactions: HaloEffect17

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of the Mario&Luigi games. I've beaten them all except the latest one, but once through is enough. Well, maybe the 1st one on GBA is worth another run.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna say Breath of fire... the first one. I beat it recently but damn that game is awfully hard, and the second one is even harder. Only the PSX breath of fire are my favorites.

It almost reminded me of the old phantasy star games on genesis, and those are even harder, but i never beat them cause i keep losing interest. I have interest in phantasy star games just it slowly sways me over time. But that how rpg games were before they got better like Chrono Tigger and Super mario rpg and other ones.

Maybe i should add metroid fusion to the list, that game was hard too.

I had thought about asking a few people here.... If you were making a JRPG how would you program the player stats and enemies stats to balance the fairness in them? Breath of fire on SNES and the phantasy star genesis games are horribally unbalanced not in player favor. Looking at you Phantasy star 2 :glare:

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Phantasy star universe
Xenoblade X
Batman arkham series
Far cry series

Gee.... there is more, i cant remember right know

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantasy star universe
Xenoblade X
Did people really not like Xenoblade chronicles X? :unsure:

Phantasy star games sure those are hard and boring (The classic ones) But the online ones i dunno, never played them. (STILL WAITING FOR PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 FOR PSVITA OVER HERE SEGA) :ninja:

I admit xenoblade chronicles X had some very drastic changes in most aspects that made it seem well i guess flash back to metroid other m. But i was just a new experience. Not much into the story since is strangly about being on another planet and making it based on Lost angales.... Reminds me of Futurama with new york being NEW New york. (another new york on top of old new york) :P

I just wish the text was bigger so i can read it easily, that is one of my only struggles with that game. Besides that is the story and the giant robots (which i still don't have yet.) and the online aspect, never played mmo games before and i didn't expect it to be kinda like one. :ph34r:

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the topic is games you enjoyed, so it seems he did like it. That being said...

I admit xenoblade chronicles X had some very drastic changes in most aspects that made it seem well i guess flash back to metroid other m. But i was just a new experience. Not much into the story since is strangly about being on another planet and making it based on Lost angales.... Reminds me of Futurama with new york being NEW New york. (another new york on top of old new york) :P

I just wish the text was bigger so i can read it easily, that is one of my only struggles with that game. Besides that is the story and the giant robots (which i still don't have yet.) and the online aspect, never played mmo games before and i didn't expect it to be kinda like one. :ph34r:
There were just too many aspects of X, to me, that detracted from the experience, especially when compared to it's predecessor. Just from a polish standpoint, the tiny text, which you mentioned, was certainly a problem. There was also pretty poor sound mixing and all too often the music would drown out the dialogue during cut scenes. Speaking of the music, bleh. The original Xenoblade had a fantastic score, X... not so much.

I felt X fell short in Characters (I had feared as much when they went with the avatar as the protagonist), setting, plot, and combat. It did seem to have better fleshed out side-quests, so I'll give it that.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Xenoblade Chronicles. Excellent game, too damn long.

That would be Borderlands for me. I enjoyed it but after number 2 the first one feels gross.
Interesting. For me it's almost the opposite; I've replayed Borderlands 1 multiple times, but I've been completely unable to return to Borderlands 2 after beating it.

Reactions: omgpwn666

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Phantasy star games sure those are hard and boring (The classic ones) But the online ones i dunno, never played them. (STILL WAITING FOR PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 FOR PSVITA OVER HERE SEGA) :ninja:

I really do like xenoblade
Awesome game
But for me its a one run game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill