mariosonicfan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb
Hey wanted to ask if you was interested since I found a common thing in the N3DS XL SD nand readers, they all have MMC 4.1/2 support and the smallest chip is the GL827 SSOP28 which can be used to do hardmods without the reader outside.
i don't know much about this since i only know a little about modding but not hardware modding so right now i have no idea what that may do.

mariosonicfan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry off topic xD , (on topic now) if you ask me try changing your daughter board or trying a different battery like vb said
could I just send it to Nintendo? I know my 3ds is hacked and all but I have attempted this twice and did not get caught with the cfw. I don't want to deal with other parts as I am not able to purchase stuff.

RyleWeststar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so this morning, I was playing smash bros 3ds and for whatever reason, the 3ds just shut down by itself, no warning or anything, then when I tried to turn it back on, the 3ds just won't power on. The blue led is not present at all and I am still trying to power it on but nothing happens. any idea on what I can do to fix this problem? yes I do realize that I am posting this literally on April 1st but I really need all the help I can get... thank you.

i tested the battery right now, seems fine to me but i removed it and still nothing. i am not sure what else might be the problem. i'll go ahead and provide images for you all to understand what is going on.
I had this exact same issue happen on my unhacked 3DS XL, Nintendo replaced it as they determined it to be faulty.

Edit: Also, I lost all my saves.

Last edited by RyleWeststar,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto