Hacking N3DS Unable to Update to 11.1 (A9LH/Luma)

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, back up your NAND with Decrypt9 or Hourglass9. Just to be safe. Then in FBI go to Titles and find 0004003000008F02 (product code CTR-N-HMME) and delete it. Then immediately go back to SD and install your CIA.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, back up your NAND with Decrypt9 or Hourglass9. Just to be safe. Then in FBI go to Titles and find 0004003000008F02 (product code CTR-N-HMME) and delete it. Then immediately go back to SD and install your CIA.

Ok, thanks for that info :)
I will try it. But to make sure, I only do system firmware update in SysNAND, NOT in Gateway mode? Also, do I delete the current CIA/Title and Ticket, or just CIA/Title?

Last edited by Skeet1983,

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you fixed the problem yet? What are you using gateway for? It seems antiquated now and I don't see the use for it so that's why I ask. How is tubehax set up? I ask bc if it's your dns on your router then it'll still affect your 3ds. I saw where you mentioned needing to reinstall a cia/title or whatever, did you do something to cause a problem where it needs to be reinstalled? Also, this sounds like you could possibly have a frankenware problem and I didn't see anyone mention that but that could be a possibility so maybe someone could suggest to you a way to downgrade or reinstall all the 11.0 titles. I've probably rambled on with this but I'm just trying to throw out possible problems I could think of that may hinder you from upgrading.

Last edited by TarkinMX,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for that info :)
I will try it. But to make sure, I only do system firmware update in SysNAND, NOT in Gateway mode? Also, do I delete the current CIA/Title and Ticket, or just CIA/Title?
I'm a little green when it coms to GateWay. What is GateWay mode? How do you access it? That'll help me understand better. Do you have an emuNAND or redNAND setup that you boot to or only the sysNAND?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When exactly does it say that the system can't be updated? (as soon as you start, a few minuets into it, etc)

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the same error now. OP, did you got this working?

I want to update to 11.1, already installed original new 3ds homemenu and nothing happens with the update.

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then you'll need to try to update with sysdowngrader with the new update files. I can't link you to those, but you can google it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay