Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, recently, i received the N3DS i ordered few weeks ago but i can't open the cover (missing stuffs) so i'm trying to use microSD management feature with no success.
If i try to use the Network task on my Windows 7 PC, i get an infinite loading screen. I also tried to use jFTP ( http://j-ftp.sourceforge.net/ ) but after connecting, i get this error:
Could not find a master server.
Please make sure you have the local IP set to the interface you want to use, netbios enabled

Someone knows how to solve?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi, recently, i received the N3DS i ordered few weeks ago but i can't open the cover (missing stuffs) so i'm trying to use microSD management feature with no success.
If i try to use the Network task on my Windows 7 PC, i get an infinite loading screen. I also tried to use jFTP ( http://j-ftp.sourceforge.net/ ) but after connecting, i get this error:

Someone knows how to solve?
Try these steps:

1. Connect your n3ds to the router, open microSD management, and register a connection. Connect to PC.
2. Go to Start --> Computer
3. At the top of the window, select "Map Network Drive"
4. Select the n3ds's name from the drop down arrow on 'Folder'
5. Click 'Finish'

A folder with your n3ds microSD's contents should appear.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
This is what i get if i do this (if i click Browse... (Sfoglia...) i get an infinite loading screen , same if i click on Network (Rete) on the right side of the screen):
test1.png

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hm that is weird. I'm just gonna suggest some more stuff in case you want to further investigate and/or for others with a similar problem.
So, off the top of my head this could be because:
1. Network discovery is not enabled.
2. Your network is set to public.
3. LLTD protocol disabled.
4. Firewall is messing with you :P
5. As mentioned before, 3DS and PC are in different workgroups.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
A proper screwdriver is only a few bucks, if that's really the problem here. If you want a bigger card you'll need it anyway.

I don't need a bigger microSD card for now cause i want to use this N3DS only for developing purposes (I prefer my PSVITA to play instead of my 3DS/N3DS :P )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D