Hacking N3DS Hard Mod Request (Australia)

genericuser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cc: Jao Chu

Get in contact with Shadowtrance, he's based in Queensland.

He has experience with old3DSes, but I don't know if he's done any new3DS mods yet. He should be quite capable of doing it though.

It's worth shooting him a message anyhow, he's an active member so it shouldn't be too long before you hear back from him.

Thanks. I have a stupid question - how do I send a PM? Or can I only post on his/her profile?
EDIT: Nvm

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm competent enough with soldering and have all of the required tools, but have held off performing the mod myself as I've yet to find a comprehensive guide, nor can anybody confirm the CLK point for the N3DS. If someone could provide these things, I'd give it a try and offer the service to others in Aus.

Reactions: genericuser

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for pointing me out [user]Zidapi[/user]

Kinda sad that OMC won't do it though, doesn't take long and it's not like they don't have the skills to do it.

Old XL is pretty damn easy to do, besides the tiny ass pins on micro usb ports. lol They're a bitch, but doable. (assuming you have reasonable soldering skills)

As for n3ds normal and XL, are the points here http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Hardware#NAND_pinout 100% confirmed correct? I'm not 100% convinced they are as when i did it on my non xl n3ds lastweek i got nothing except it not wanting to turn on until i disconnected all wires to the usb port. :/ Triple checked for solid connections and nothing, or maybe it just hates my card readers. From what I've seen in other threads the n3ds is even more picky about them than the old 3ds/xl.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm competent enough with soldering and have all of the required tools, but have held off performing the mod myself as I've yet to find a comprehensive guide, nor can anybody confirm the CLK point for the N3DS. If someone could provide these things, I'd give it a try and offer the service to others in Aus.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/

This thread is pretty encompassing, I personally use the alternative clk point for the n3ds since it's just easier.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

Hazelnutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia doesn't like boats.

Anyone doing n3ds's? I dont trust myself with my new sun/moon n3dsxl
I can do it for you. please pm me. i am located in Sydney

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How much do you charge I just perma bricked my N3DS I have an arm9 backup
do you still need the hard mod?

sorry guys i don't get email notifications for this forum, please PM me if you need a hard mod.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can do it for you. please pm me. i am located in Sydney

do you still need the hard mod?

sorry guys i don't get email notifications for this forum, please PM me if you need a hard mod.
My old n3ds bricked got destroyed lol, I got a new console and used arm9lh on it but I'll definitely keep you in mink thanks pal

jaydonald

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Hazelnutz, I'd love a hard mod! I'm from penrith and am super interested I getting this done without shipping it off. could you PM me? thanks so much

OnJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Hazelnutz, Wanting to get a hardmod on a n3dsxl i am also in sydney, could you send a pm with pricing ext. i havnt got enough posts to send one

Hazelnutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Hazelnutz, Wanting to get a hardmod on a n3dsxl i am also in sydney, could you send a pm with pricing ext. i havnt got enough posts to send one
sent PM

Hey guys if @Hazelnutz does a good job, send recommendations & photos to @mashers to add to his post about hardmodders by region. We sorely need an Aussie hardmodder!
i've posted pics already on that forum, just need someone to confirm, its on page 8 somewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?