Hacking [N2 Elite / Amiiqo] Zelda: BotW Patch v1.1.2

merlin555

Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Patch 1.1.2 is out!

Checking the N2 Elite / Amiiqo cheating with the BIN Serial Changer, please.

Working this on v1.1.2 ?

I become a N2 Elite in 2 weeks :-)

Sorry, for my bad english.

Best regards..

Merlin

Kerl_Kerlsen

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the original Amiiqo Device and have been using it with Zelda BotW v1.0.0 and v1.1.1 on both Wii U and Switch without any problems until now.
I can check later when my Switch version updated if it still works (I think it should).

PS: You don't become a N2 Elite. You get a N2 Elite in two weeks ;) This is one of the worst false-friends for German speakers in English ;) Greetings to Switzerland ;);)

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, greetings TO Germany, as he's from Switzerland, and speaking to Kerl_Kerlsen.
Anyway, enjoy your N2.
There is a new soft released these days by NE team. I didn't try it for now. But you should anyway give a try to Amiibitz app.

merlin555

Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks!

I buy the bundle with NE reader/writer.
Can you with the BIN Serial Changer unlimited cheating, with a mod. Ambiio Zelda v1.1.2 ??

raymysterion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an N2 a few days ago and only about half of the bins on the market work. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the wolf link amiibo to work? I run off of a Macbook and have the n2manager ap and the USB NFC reader/writer addition.

Thanks!

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think it's something they can fix since it acts just like an official amiibo.
Unless Nintendo uses their own brand of tags or something and they stop other brands from being tagged which is unlikely.

merlin555

Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But, you can use infinite ?
That is the question whether the with the BIN Serial Changer or when new patch works.
Nintendo can it do that the cheat works only once.

merlin555

Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone know since when you Ambiio,
Wolf link only 3 hearts get ?
Patch 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 ?
What is the purpose as the BIN Serial Changer.
Works even in Patch 1.1.2 with Wolf Link infinity cheating ?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know since when you Ambiio,
Wolf link only 3 hearts get ?
Patch 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 ?
What is the purpose as the BIN Serial Changer.
Works even in Patch 1.1.2 with Wolf Link infinity cheating ?
Patch 1.1.2 made it so that unless you've gone through the Cave of Shadows you only have 3 hearts.
BIN Serial Changer changes the UID on the BIN file to something unique so that you can use the same amiibo more than once.
It does not work on Wolf Link though, the game treats Wolf Link different, once he dies he cannot be re-summoned again that day, even with a different UID.

studio1b

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also the 1.1.2 patch has taken the unlimited arrow glitch away :( boo

so just to give a clear view of 1.1.2

1.) you can still do unlimited numbers of amiibos with all different serial #'s
2.) wolf will only have 3 hearts until you get to the cave of the shadows , then your wolf will get the full hearts that you had saved for. so if you wolf was 16 or 20 you will have 3 till you beat the cave of the shadows to see 16 or 20 or what you hearts of the wolf where.
3.) unlimited arrow glitch has been taken away. ( this was when a enemy trys to shoot arrows at you if you where off to the side of where the arrows landed you would just keep picking them up. Nintendo has now made it where you can only get 20 arrows from a enemy now )

Last edited by studio1b,

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not played TP HD but have it. Would it be possible to obtain a save file that has the cave completed, load it with Saviine, connect the WL Amiibo and then have it with 20 hearts?

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have not played TP HD but have it. Would it be possible to obtain a save file that has the cave completed, load it with Saviine, connect the WL Amiibo and then have it with 20 hearts?
I found a Wolf Link .bin that had 20 hearts, and was able to load it without having a corresponding game save.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if we are allowed to mention the site, but that's the one. I tap that and get Wolf Link with all 20 Hearts. Seems you can only have one wolf link amiibo, so if you had earlier tapped an amiibo with less hearts then tapping the 20 heart one will give you a wolf with the number of hearts as the earlier amiibo

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ