Homebrew Homebrew app Mysterious USB loader forwarder

ruben401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking for an old USB Loader Forwarder for months. I remember that I used to store it on an SD card and on a laptop hard drive. Unfortunately, I had to format the SD card since it got corrupted and I've long lost that hard drive. I do remember what it looks like though: It was very similar to the disc channel. However, instead of the background being white, it was a darker gradiant. On the top left, instead of "disc channel", it said "USB channel." Also, instead of a spinning Wii and Gamecube disc, it had a spinning Wii disc and an external hard drive with the Wii logo embossed onto the metal. On the bottom, it says "insert a USB drive." I, however, never got it to work. I tried both Wiiflow and USB Loader GX, but neither worked. Everytime I start the channel, it would show a 3D model of a prototype of the Wii remote. Then, it would go back to the wii menu. Even when I had a USB drive inserted with some stuff inside, it would not do anything. What loader is this forwarder for and where can I find a .wad file for it?

emilydaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
donut.eu.org
XP
Country
Finland
I know this is an old thread, but I happen to have this very forwarder. Forwards to all common USB loaders, including USB Loader GX, WiiFlow, and CFG USB Loader :) Enjoy!
I made a white version of it with CustomizeMii which looks basically identical to the Disc Channel except for the spinning hard drive and text, let me know if you want that as well.

Attachments

• USBLoaders-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v14-IDCL.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol