Hacking My wii romote keeps on disconnecting...

mathexpert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my wii remote keeps on disconnecting when I open homebrew apps, like priiloader and cios installer. I click on it and then it goes to the screen where it tells you the risks and how there is no warranty and then my wii remote disconnects. When I try to press "a" on the wii remote, the 4 lights at the bottom blinks for a few time and then it goes back. By the way, I am on 4.2U and I used bannerbomb. Can someone help me??
mellow.gif

frenchderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Seems to me that your bluetooth card is dying. buy a new one for 10 bucks (more or less) and it would correct this.

frenchderf

mathexpert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is a bluetooth card?

EDIT: Nevermind, actually I think you are mistaken. My wii remote works everywhere else, including the system menu, homebrew menu, and games. But when I go into a home brew app like priiloader, It disconnects.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
lulwut said:
note: when ios reloads wiimotes disconnect.
they just do, period

and if you then load into an app that is requesting an ios you have as a stub, or it's an older cIOS (not sure of the bugged version) you have or some other things, they won't reconnect.

So OP, you need to get other apps to do what you are doing, or a diff cIOS / IOS.

mathexpert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...Im trying to get darkcorp to work. Is there anything I can do? (normally I would use ciosx rev 19 but it doesn't work.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: With enough Vodka everything is good