Hacking ¿¡My Switch (emuMMC) has been corrupted!? ¿How can I fix it?

DarkVoidPeru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello everyone, yesterday my Switch (emuMMC) has been corrupted... or not? :huh:

How that occured? Well, I was playing normally Smash Bros. Ultimate ^_^, later I changed the game to Sonic Colors Ultimate ^_^, and then the Crash Screen of Atmosphere appears :wtf: on SCU loading screen, I haven't do an screenshot of the error but I remember it says "00001000000100" or something like that, I think the error is from the Switch menu? Now I used the TegraRCMGUI to inyect the payload like everytime, but this time this error appears: "panic occurred while running atmosphere. | std : : abort | 010041544d530000"

sYns-yswopGSZVjcrCEKBr9KqETlc6oumOTY_YbezFg.jpg

I was searching on the whole internet and I have the conclusion that my emuMMC has been corrupted :hateit:, so, in cases like this, what can I do?
- Deleting whole emuMMC and installing again?
- Formating SD from exFAT to FAT32 ?
- Maybe there's a program that repairs corrupted emuMMC?
- What can I recover from my corrupted emuMMC using NxNandManager?
- If i use NxNandManager to copy all my saves, it can be pasted to the new emuMMC?

I don't know how to repair that, but I think formating the SD is a good solution I guess...

Can you give me tips how to prevent corrupting events like this? I don't wanna do all again every time... :cry:

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
run chkdsk /f via cmd which should fix your filesystem of your sd card and give you a chance to backup your files after you ran chkdsk /f
after you backup your files I highly recommend formatting the sd card to fat32 because atmosphere will destroy the filesystem again.
exFAT is a pain in the a** on the switch and always cause trouble.

DarkVoidPeru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'll check it now, thanks
Post automatically merged:

run chkdsk /f via cmd which should fix your filesystem of your sd card and give you a chance to backup your files after you ran chkdsk /f
after you backup your files I highly recommend formatting the sd card to fat32 because atmosphere will destroy the filesystem again.
exFAT is a pain in the a** on the switch and always cause trouble.
Thanks for the response, if the FAT32 is better than exFAT, the exFAT does this have anything to do with emuMMC corruption?

Also using Archive Bit Fix from Hekate, only searches the SD00/Nintendo files, it supposed to search the whole emuMMC but it doesn't. :(

I checked it but haven't fixed the problem, also I have the ";" on the system_settings.ini file, no changes needed... :(

imagen_2023-03-20_095229121.png

Last edited by DarkVoidPeru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids