Hacking Homebrew How do I backup and restore a file-based EmuMMC?

primitivedeathmetal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried to install android on my Switch a while back. I had moved all my SD files onto my laptop beforehand and everything on android worked out fine. The problem now is when I boot into EmuMMC it gives me an error saying my SD Card cannot be recognised. A lot of sources have suggested to re-install EmuMMC and I would like to do that but first I want to back up my EmuMMC game saves. It is a file-based EmuMMC and I have not yet re-installed EmuMMC. Cheers.

Attachments

• 5uc2hmo4wbhc1.jpeg
    5uc2hmo4wbhc1.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 10

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I tried to install android on my Switch a while back. I had moved all my SD files onto my laptop beforehand and everything on android worked out fine. The problem now is when I boot into EmuMMC it gives me an error saying my SD Card cannot be recognised. A lot of sources have suggested to re-install EmuMMC and I would like to do that but first I want to back up my EmuMMC game saves. It is a file-based EmuMMC and I have not yet re-installed EmuMMC. Cheers.
if is file based, you only need to copy the SD:/emuMMC folder to another disk and for restore, copy back.
Post automatically merged:

Why the attachment?

Reactions: BigOnYa

primitivedeathmetal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if is file based, you only need to copy the SD:/emuMMC folder to another disk and for restore, copy back.

Why the attachment?
misclicked.

Why the attachment?
how do you restore everything after making a new emummc

Last edited by primitivedeathmetal,
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright