Hacking My SuperCard DSTWO freezes my New Nintendo 3DS XL

Kamanberu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, my problem is that my DSTWO SuperCard is not detected on my New 3DS XL. If I pull it in before I turn on the console, there’s the blue light, but the screen stays black. If I pull it in after turning on my 3DS, the DSTWO doesn’t show up and it even freezes my console. I really don't know what to do, I tried to blow in my console, on my DSTWO, I even tried to clean it, but but it doesn't change anything...
My console is in 11.10.0-43E, and I have Luma and the Homebrew Launcher, etc... on my console.
Has this ever happened to anyone? Do you think my DSTWO is broken?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky. Mine won't even start up. I assume oxidation destroyed something, but I have to examine it under a microscope to figure this out. It sat in a drawer for years and then wouldn't work. :(

Reactions: Kamanberu

Kamanberu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If my DSTWO is dead, I think I’ll buy a linker for my 3DS, for DS and GBA games, but I don’t even know which one to take lol

Reactions: OrGoN3

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If my DSTWO is dead, I think I’ll buy a linker for my 3DS, for DS and GBA games, but I don’t even know which one to take lol
No flashcart for the 3DS is able to play DS and GBA. The Stargate 3DS has DS mode functionality but it's broken, they never released emulators for the flashcarts.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine still works and I had it for 6 years. It does freezes the 3ds when inserting it. But after a few more tries it will finally work, seems like its not making contact of the 3ds slot properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For wut