Hacking My friend's 3DS crashes after boot

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hacked my friend's O3DS with B9S and Luma3DS v10.0.1 a month or two ago, and now it seems updating the firmware to the latest version has caused issues. I'm now getting an error when the system is powered on for about a minute. There hasn't been an update to Luma3DS since July, so I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Can anyone help out? I've attached the error logs below.

If you think you can help, please do so quickly. I don't want to keep my friend waiting for too long.

Attachments

• errdisp.txt
    6 KB · Views: 131

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hacked my friend's O3DS with B9S and Luma3DS v10.0.1 a month or two ago, and now it seems updating the firmware to the latest version has caused issues. I'm now getting an error when the system is powered on for about a minute. There hasn't been an update to Luma3DS since July, so I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Can anyone help out? I've attached the error logs below.

If you think you can help, please do so quickly. I don't want to keep my friend waiting for too long.
They the latest here

https://github.com/hax0kartik/luma-hourlies/releases/tag/234-luma3ds-dfd50d9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, so that means i'm stupid? (Sorry not in a good mood right now)