Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... For some reason my doorknob has been fucking up lately, and sometimes locks me in, but I can always somehow manage to get the door open on my own. BUT today, my retarded and moronic family attempted to open the door when the knob fucked up. They tried to open it for ages, but I ignored them and waited for them to go away before I went to open it.

BUT the moment yours truly, the genius in the family, tried to open it, the barbarians came and interrupted me. Pffft adults. ALWAYS attempting to be heroes and save the fucking day. So yeah, I didn't get a chance to freaking do it on my own, and I left them alone, hoping that they wouldn't have to break down the door. After a while, I started hearing some sort of hammering noise. I rushed to the door, but thank goodness the door wasn't broken down.

BUT to my horror, the knob was falling off. Turns out that they were hammering the knob off after they couldn't figure out how to get the door open. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDS DOING OH MY FUCKING GOD. I thought my family would have more intelligence than this, but holy crap. They're BARBARIANS, I see them in an entirely new light now. At first I thought they were just mildly retarded and underdeveloped apes, but now... I don't know what to think anymore.

They could've just LEFT IT TO ME, the only intelligent person in the household to attempt opening. It's alright if they didn't want to let me do it, then WHY NOT CALL THE FUCKING LOCKSMITH? Dammit all to hell, why resort to using a FUCKING HAMMER? You guys think you're fucking Thor or the goddamn Hammer Bros or something? Good grief. I ended up raging and swearing fluently at their idiocy even though they were within earshot, but I didn't give a shit. My faith in humanity lowers every day, no matter how much I try to see humanity as competent and intelligent.

/rant

This is bad, ignore please, I'm ashamed. >:

Z

Zorua

Kinda stupid but it also shows that they care for you.
unsure.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>They could've just LEFT IT TO ME, the only intelligent person in the household
>You're 16

e2a32a3aec.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I was your parent and I was trying to get the attention of my teenage son and all I could get was silence behind the door, you wouldn't have had much of a chance to rush to the door to open it before I broke it down. The parent's dead baby fear doesn't completely go away just because you're old enough to make your own bed and your own decisions. I'm not even a parent, but I can't imagine just ignoring a lack of response from a child.

Yeah, they're probably just as dumb as everyone else, but they're yours, so deal with it.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
D'aww, you think your special
happy.gif

*sigh* You need to lower your ego trip >_>; its people like you that make me lose faith in humanity.

You claim they lack intelligence and label them barbarians in a situation where they clearly worry about you, and what do you do on your end? You swear at them. Think that makes you any less of a barbarian?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
When something doesn't work, the only solution is to break it down and replace it. They did the right thing. Now about you being able to open the door when the doorknob gets into the mood of not opening, that's just a coincidence, anyone can mindlessly grab hold of the doorknob rotate it different ways until it opens, if not that, they press hard against the door and rotate the doorknob, there are many silly ways to try and open a broken door, some of which do work. So what was intelligent about that?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry what.
I just seriously stared at your sig for 5 minutes instead of reading the blog...it's distracting.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You remind me of a friend who's just like you. Thinks he's the only intelligent being in the world and the rest of humanity are all idiots with the intelligence of a flea. Rages against his parents too in the SAME EXACT way you do.

You seem to have a bigger ego than Sony and all I can say is you need to get off your pedestal and take some anger management classes.

/rant

Lol I've always wanted to tell him this but ended up directing it at you
tongue.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An intelligent person would say something to them at the start of all the happenings, to prevent the end problem.
"Oh hey, yeah the doors a bit broken, don't worry about it though because I can get out."

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkWay said:
An intelligent person would say something to them at the start of all the happenings, to prevent the end problem.
"Oh hey, yeah the doors a bit broken, don't worry about it though because I can get out."

This.

D

Deleted User

Teenage annggggsssssttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

No, I didn't read the post.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You're a kid... and this is a trivial issue. If you're THAT butthurt over it, go to the nearest hardware store and buy a new doorknob, that way you will have one that works.

Kids these days....

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Hmmm...Teenage angst with a hint of Delusions of Grandeur. I knew someone almost exactly like you growing up...he's in the loony bin now because he believes he is not human but a hyper-advanced member of an alien species that had his ship crash to earth. Currently he believes he can repair his ship if he can get out of the institution that the "stupid apes" have locked him up in. He has even tried bartering with the therapists saying if they let him escape, he will spare their lives before the coming invasion.

Lesson: You are not as smart as you think you are. You're 16. there are many people who have lived longer than you and know much more than you do.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
Except in this case, as the saying goes, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY