Hacking My 3DS Is Missing Alot Of Homebrew And System Apps Also freeShop installed Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you be more specific?
So whenever I try to hold on to the start button and click the power button on the 3DS to try to boot into the Luma payload to try to boot onto godmode usually it would go onto the luma payload instantly now it just automatically boots on the infinite preparing menu.

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nevermind fixed it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@PixelCardz I'd like you to do the CTRTransfer again. This time, however, I'd like you to stop after Section II - CTRTransfer, Step 10. Please tell us what happens.
Okay now I've stopped after Section II CTRTransfer Step 10 It's now asking about Write Permission were changed and if I want to relock them.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay now I've stopped after Section II CTRTransfer Step 10 It's now asking about Write Permission were changed and if I want to relock them.
It doesn't matter what you do at this point. What you want to do now is restart your 3DS and tell us what happens.

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright got my 3DS fixed now turns out it I had to wait for the 3DS to take a century to wait for it to prepare the home menu.

Reactions: McWhiters9511

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toldya :-)
The only downside now is that the 3DS Takes a century to boot up anything if I try to go onto settings and the only system apps is settings and ds download play. And there's also two corrupted games are on my 3DS

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say 300 titles maximum, does that mean 300 installed games or 150 installed games with 150 icons on the home menu? Because that's what I seem to remember having read a long time ago. Like they have separate ID's for the games and the icons? Or is that bullshit?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
When you say 300 titles maximum, does that mean 300 installed games or 150 installed games with 150 icons on the home menu? Because that's what I seem to remember having read a long time ago. Like they have separate ID's for the games and the icons? Or is that bullshit?
300 titles, including themes and dlc

Reactions: Seriel

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you find their folders in the Nintendo 3DS folder and delete them there?
Although you still had problems when you booted without the SD card so that probably wouldn't help actually
I fixed up the not being able to boot without the sd card problem thanks to Lacius. I'll check around the Nintendo 3DS folders. Where do I find those corrupt apps?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I fixed up the not being able to boot without the sd card problem thanks to Lacius. I'll check around the Nintendo 3DS folders. Where do I find those corrupt apps?
If you don't have any games you care about:
  • Have a look through the Nintendo 3DS folder and note the structure
  • Install a game and see what changes - where a folder gets added
  • Have a look at that level and try deleting all the folders there (back it up to your computer first)
  • See if it helps

PixelCardz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • Have a look at that level and try deleting all the folders there (back it up to your computer first)
  • See if it helps
Nevermind my menu now randomizes my system menu it went from DS Download Station to AR Card app. The corrupted app disappeared.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

• See if it helps
I forgot to mention the top part of the 3DS Menu that shows the internet status and play coins etc no longer shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag