• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Mueller personally told AG that he had mischaracterized the investigation's findings

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 10,812
  • Replies 133
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

you're joking right? or are you on presciped meds?
really the photo you made doesn't prove a thing, except from the other side it looked croudier.
the thing the media showed and said was that he lyed about the big come up against obama and they were right, the first photo was best proof since we could set both pictures of obame vs trump in one and the same perspective.
could it be the president saw a great mass, yes, you proofed what he could see, and so it was a great turn up to see, just not in actual mass.
your president isn't christian motivated, he's motivated by money.
I get what your saying, the president saying it was bigger than Obama's was out of the question Wrong. But it was still a big crowd despite the fact that it was raining on Trump's inaugeration! I don't know about you but it sure would take a lot for me to stand out in the rain for anyone.
I didn't say he had Christian motivations (I was actually trying to dismiss that, sorry).
However I don't believe money is his motivation at all. He doesn't take the Presidential salary (I think $250,000 a year?).
The democrats want to raise taxes, that goes into their paycheck. Their all rich too. Donald Trump is a business man and he knows how to be successful without the government on his side.

By the way, my doptor prescriped me cofevevfe and my obame care plan is paying for it :D
(No offense pal, it happens to me too, just poking fun)
BTW This is all off the topic of this thread, so sorry for changing the conversation..

Last edited by ,

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get what your saying, the president saying it was bigger than Obama's was out of the question Wrong. But it was still a big crowd despite the fact that it was raining on Trump's inaugeration! I don't know about you but it sure would take a lot for me to stand out in the rain for anyone.
I didn't say he had Christian motivations (I was actually trying to dismiss that, sorry).
However I don't believe money is his motivation at all. He doesn't take the Presidential salary (I think $250,000 a year?).
The democrats want to raise taxes, that goes into their paycheck. Their all rich too. Donald Trump is a business man and he knows how to be successful without the government on his side.

By the way, my doptor prescriped me cofevevfe and my obame care plan is paying for it :D
(No offense pal, it happens to me too, just poking fun)
BTW This is all off the topic of this thread, so sorry for changing the conversation..
so you're made of sugar? sorry lazyness has many names...
no offence, i couldn't care less.. it's not my shit he's building on so...
i said money for a reason if i meant salary i said so... he's doing a better job for money this way...
salary is all nice and fun, but won't make you rich unless you've got a plan with it.
changing costs... keep money on your side...
money not spend is money not lost... you can get money one way meaning to loose it another.
trump has a better card for his businesses, i mean fam.'s businesses...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

so you're made of sugar? sorry lazyness has many names...
no offence, i couldn't care less.. it's not my shit he's building on so...
i said money for a reason if i meant salary i said so... he's doing a better job for money this way...
salary is all nice and fun, but won't make you rich unless you've got a plan with it.
changing costs... keep money on your side...
money not spend is money not lost... you can get money one way meaning to loose it another.
trump has a better card for his businesses, i mean fam.'s businesses...
Actually, he donates it.
https://thebl.com/politics/what-agencies-did-president-trump-donate-his-salary-to.html

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Small reminder: the guy is president. Not only is he actually supposed to know how it works in the first place, it's not like it was a small slip before someone corrected him. He touted this "total exoneration" bullshit for months, and he'd still be calling it that today if Mueller hadn't stated that to be a flat out lie.

I guess that in an argument with you "being allowed to call the president an idiot" counts as a win, but c'mon...you know damn well that nobody outside of his fanclub believes this is him being stupid. It's a deliberate lie to make the impact less bad. And seeing how democrats didn't outright start an impeachment procedure months ago shows that it's been successful so far.

Sorry, but you make a logical error here. Exoneration doesn't need to be a legal term to make it have a meaning. I'll give an example, complete with the breakdown:

I would describe my health as "well", even though "well" isn't a medical term. So if doctors write a medical report saying I've got a deadly disease and I respond by twittering at everyone that I'm well...then my statement is false, despite (as mentioned) "well" isn't a medical term.
Likewise: if a doctor comes at me and says that if I was well, it would've been in my report, then it would be pretty cynical to come back at him to say that I can say I'm well but he can't deny it because "it isn't a medical term".

I would agree, but this implies that lawmakers are allowed to do that "prove guilt" thing that you talk about. Countless delays, intimidation of witnesses, hiding of evidence, public slandering...I forgot if it were 10 or 11 counts of obstruction of justice, and these are just the clear proven ones.

Oh, and before it gets swept under the rug: the interference of Russia in the 2016 election is proven, and there are indications it'll happen again.In that light, a truly innocent Donald Trump would take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again? Trump already admitted that Russians interfered, so it would only strengthen his innocence in this matter if he acted strong against them, not only in the interest of the US citizens but also to win over some much-needed votes from his critics.

...but he doesn't. A law proposal that warrants a paper ballot as backup for counting got shot down, and there was at least one other law proposal rejected for a similar reason. And meanwhile, Trump openly admits seeing no harm in accepting foreign help to win the election.

Of course his situation was a first: you don't investigate sitting presidents every day. But your next sentences make no sense: there IS a precedent for this, and it's through congress. There's only one person throwing out core foundations of the legal system and inventing new genres of laws...but it ain't Mueller.
He is President. But he wasn't the only one with the Exoneration argument. Lots of Democrats were using it as well. That's a lot of idiots in congress. And the people know they are idiots.

It would be a lie if he actually colluded with Russia. But the first half of the Mueller Report stated that they couldn't establish anything. The President can't even have a conversation with any Russians without people loosing their minds. It turned a lot of people Xenophobic against Russians. Similar to people claiming Israel is hypnotizing the world, they are doing the same with Russia.

I have no idea what Trump is doing to prevent Russian interference or interference from other countries, or if he will do something. That we can criticize him on.

A lot of presidents don't have a false conspiracy theory logged on them, so Trump's investigation is unique in this way. But I think you know what I meant when I said his situation was a first. They wanted him guilty and worked backwards to try to prove it. They threw out the presumption of innocence, at least in their minds. But only could go so far with it and not actually find him guilty. Then maliciously threw in words here in there to get people rilled up.

I think pushing to mainly focusing on this whole investigation is a distraction from corporate Democrats. They don't want to actually do anything to improve people lives like passing things for Universal Health Care or Tax Reform. So they just go after Trump, screech about him, calling for impeachment to make it seem like they are doing something for the people, while not actually do anything. Even Democrats went after Obama calling him a Republican only because Trump said something about him. An idiot like Trump is the perfect distraction for them. They are just virtue signaling to make it seem like they are on our side when they are not. They are no different then the Republican Party.

I even saw Xzi making a complaint about Corporate Democrats saying he's probably going to register as independent. And a lot of in fighting within the Democratic Party, like between Cortez and Pelosi. I could see the party fracturing. Months ago I called this out but people denied it. Now people are starting to realize how corrupt the party is. Just like I said there's was going to be no evidence of collusion since I relied Progressives (not republican opinions), on NSA Whistle Blowers, Democratic intellectuals, people that Mueller went after but found nothing. This stuff isn't hard to find and is right in our faces out in the open but people just deny it for some reason even when I point it out.

Last edited by SG854,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I even saw Xzi making a complaint about Corporate Democrats saying he's probably going to register as independent. And a lot of in fighting within the Democratic Party, like between Cortez and Pelosi. I could see the party fracturing. Months ago I called this out but people denied it. Now people are starting to realize how corrupt the party is.
It's not that they're corrupt, just too centrist and too complacent with the status quo. Republicans have just as much reason to be fractured right now, as Donald Trump stands in direct opposition to both Christian and conservative values, but at this point I'm pretty sure there aren't any real Christians nor any conservatives with a spine left in the party. Only sycophants and contrarians willing to let the country descend into a chaotic banana republic as long as it means some liberals aren't happy about it.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: IncredulousP

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is President. But he wasn't the only one with the Exoneration argument. Lots of Democrats were using it as well. That's a lot of idiots in congress. And the people know they are idiots.

It would be a lie if he actually colluded with Russia. But the first half of the Mueller Report stated that they couldn't establish anything. The President can't even have a conversation with any Russians without people loosing their minds. It turned a lot of people Xenophobic against Russians. Similar to people claiming Israel is hypnotizing the world, they are doing the same with Russia.

I have no idea what Trump is doing to prevent Russian interference or interference from other countries, or if he will do something. That we can criticize him on.

A lot of presidents don't have a false conspiracy theory logged on them, so Trump's investigation is unique in this way. But I think you know what I meant when I said his situation was a first. They wanted him guilty and worked backwards to try to prove it. They threw out the presumption of innocence, at least in their minds. But only could go so far with it and not actually find him guilty. Then maliciously threw in words here in there to get people rilled up.
The investigation didn't find sufficient evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the election manipulation Russia definitely did, but it's also important to remember that, according to the Mueller Report:
  1. A lot of the evidence was encrypted and/or deleted.
  2. A lot of the testimony was false (Trump did this).
  3. A lot of people refused to answer questions (Trump did this).
  4. Members of the Trump Campaign welcomed the election meddling with open arms (Trump did this).
It's also important to remember that the Mueller Report lays out numerous instances in which Trump criminally obstructed justice.

It's also important to remember that the Mueller Investigation had a narrow scope that focused only on Russian election-meddling and obstruction of justice by Trump. The details of the counterintelligence investigation(s) involving Trump and Russia are largely unknown, aside from the fact that we know they exist.

In summary, don't call the Mueller Investigation, or the counterintelligence investigation(s), a "false conspiracy theory."

Last edited by Lacius, , Reason: spelling

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

I think pushing to mainly focusing on this whole investigation is a distraction from corporate Democrats. They don't want to actually do anything to improve people lives like passing things for Universal Health Care or Tax Reform. So they just go after Trump, screech about him, calling for impeachment to make it seem like they are doing something for the people, while not actually do anything. Even Democrats went after Obama calling him a Republican only because Trump said something about him. An idiot like Trump is the perfect distraction for them. They are just virtue signaling to make it seem like they are on our side when they are not. They are no different then the Republican Party.

I even saw Xzi making a complaint about Corporate Democrats saying he's probably going to register as independent. And a lot of in fighting within the Democratic Party, like between Cortez and Pelosi. I could see the party fracturing. Months ago I called this out but people denied it. Now people are starting to realize how corrupt the party is. Just like I said there's was going to be no evidence of collusion since I relied Progressives (not republican opinions), on NSA Whistle Blowers, Democratic intellectuals, people that Mueller went after but found nothing. This stuff isn't hard to find and is right in our faces out in the open but people just deny it for some reason even when I point it out.
I think you already know which parts I don't believe, which I attribute to your opinion or which I can straight up disprove. And considering this is about the third time in this thread that @Xzi and @Lacius beats me to a response, there's not much reason to repeat them.

So I'll ask this : do you really believe what you just wrote? You claim to read other than conservative sources, so you know a radically different narrative is used on both sides. Why push yours?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
The investigation didn't find sufficient evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the election manipulation Russia definitely did, but it's also important to remember that, according to the Mueller Report:
  1. A lot of the evidence was encrypted and/or deleted.
  2. A lot of the testimony was false (Trump did this).
  3. A lot of people refused to answer questions (Trump did this).
  4. Members of the Trump Campaign welcomed the election meddling with open arms (Trump did this).
It's also important to remember that the Mueller Report lays out numerous instances in which Trump criminally obstructed justice.

It's also important to remember that the Mueller Investigation had a narrow scope that focused only on Russian election-meddling and obstruction of justice by Trump. The details of the counterintelligence investigation(s) involving Trump and Russia are largely unknown, aside from the fact that we know they exist.

In summary, don't call the Mueller Investigation, or the counterintelligence investigation(s), a "false conspiracy theory."
I will continue to call it a false conspiracy theory. The points you lay out is just not convincing. There's other ways to identify if it was a false conspiracy theory or not by looking at a wide range of things, and not just the points you listed, which I have listed before. Trump was smart not answering questions probably on lawyers advice not because of guilt but because people twist words and might set up Trump and catch him off guard, thats what Mueller did a few times. It usually what happens when you get a lawyer even if your innocent, they tell you to shut up and let them do the talking, on advice. That's the advice that was given in the Vic Mignogna case. Being quiet does not mean automatic guilt or cover up. It's so they wont take advantage and twist things to set you up.

Trump says I welcome Russia maybe as a joke. But he actually didn't team up with Russia and thats the more important thing. Actions over words.

And like I said before since there was no established Collusion, they are not going to go far with indicted him on obstruction charges the people wont let it.

I think you already know which parts I don't believe, which I attribute to your opinion or which I can straight up disprove. And considering this is about the third time in this thread that @Xzi and @Lacius beats me to a response, there's not much reason to repeat them.

So I'll ask this : do you really believe what you just wrote? You claim to read other than conservative sources, so you know a radically different narrative is used on both sides. Why push yours?
I don't know about pushing narratives. It's just how I see it. Yes I do, and I have logical reasons as to why I believe it.

Someone steals a candy bar. Catching someone a few blocks down with the missing candy bar doesn't mean automatic guilt that they were the ones that stole it. It could have been given to them by someone else as a gift and didn't know the candy bar they received is stolen. Or it was passed on from one person to another person to another. This is why they need to establish guilt that he was the one that stole the candy bar, and not automatically say guilty because he simply posses the stolen candy bar. This is what our legal system does, innocent until proven guilty and the need to establish a connection. Simply talking with a Russian or being at a suspicious location doesn't mean much if there is no guilt established. So far the evidence is just not convincing especially with Bill Binney the former NSA guy laid down exactly what they were doing.

It's just been nothing but fake news over fake news with Trump recently. They have gone crazy, I know you see the craziness.

MSNBC uses numerology to link Trump decision to fly flags half staff on the day 8/8 to Neo Nazism. Because 88 is a Neo Nazi Number. Which is crazy. https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/06/msnbc-analyst-numerology-trump-flags/

Or MSNBC claiming Trump is giving subliminal hidden messages to white supremacist foot soldiers. Or at least is what foot soldiers see.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

They have gone crazy with conspiracies. Can't you see it.

And New York Times changed their headline what Trump said about the shootings after people on the left threatened to cancel their subscription. They were laying down facts of what Trump said but changed the headline because pressure. The original headline was Trump urges Unity vs Racism.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e-after-presidential-candidates-call-them-out
https://splinternews.com/what-was-the-new-york-times-thinking-1836988878

And this Article from CNBC claiming that Trump without evidence accuses google swinging the election.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/tru...es-google-of-illegally-swinging-election.html

Except this article is a lie because Trump did give evidence, he quoted a google engineer Kevin Cernekee. And a leaked email published by Project Veritas shows that there is evidence that google is biased against conservatives. There was no point in saying no evidence, in court witness testimony is evidence, its not definitive proof but its still evidence and the article is fake news by CNBC. The whole point of saying No Evidence is just to be more Anti Trump just to virtue signal, thats all. Look how much we hate this guy.

This week was just fake news after fake news after fake news. This is why we can't get any straight answers because they are horrible at news.

Last edited by SG854,

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will continue to call it a false conspiracy theory. The points you lay out is just not convincing. There's other ways to identify if it was a false conspiracy theory or not by looking at a wide range of things, and not just the points you listed, which I have listed before. Trump was smart not answering questions probably on lawyers advice not because of guilt but because people twist words and might set up Trump and catch him off guard, thats what Mueller did a few times. It usually what happens when you get a lawyer even if your innocent, they tell you to shut up and let them do the talking, on advice. That's the advice that was given in the Vic Mignogna case. Being quiet does not mean automatic guilt or cover up. It's so they wont take advantage and twist things to set you up.

Trump says I welcome Russia maybe as a joke. But he actually didn't team up with Russia and thats the more important thing. Actions over words.

And like I said before since there was no established Collusion, they are not going to go far with indicted him on obstruction charges the people wont let it.

I don't know about pushing narratives. It's just how I see it. Yes I do, and I have logical reasons as to why I believe it.

Someone steals a candy bar. Catching someone a few blocks down with the missing candy bar doesn't mean automatic guilt that they were the ones that stole it. It could have been given to them by someone else as a gift and didn't know the candy bar they received is stolen. Or it was passed on from one person to another person to another. This is why they need to establish guilt that he was the one that stole the candy bar, and not automatically say guilty because he simply posses the stolen candy bar. This is what our legal system does, innocent until proven guilty and the need to establish a connection. Simply talking with a Russian or being at a suspicious location doesn't mean much if there is no guilt established. So far the evidence is just not convincing especially with Bill Binney the former NSA guy laid down exactly what they were doing.

It's just been nothing but fake news over fake news with Trump recently. They have gone crazy, I know you see the craziness.

MSNBC uses numerology to link Trump decision to fly flags half staff on the day 8/8 to Neo Nazism. Because 88 is a Neo Nazi Number. Which is crazy. https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/06/msnbc-analyst-numerology-trump-flags/

Or MSNBC claiming Trump is giving subliminal hidden messages to white supremacist foot soldiers. Or at least is what foot soldiers see.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

And New York Times changed their headline what Trump said about the shootings after people on the left threatened to cancel their subscription. They were laying down facts of what Trump said but changed the headline because pressure. The original headline was Trump urges Unity vs Racism.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e-after-presidential-candidates-call-them-out

And this Article from CNBC claiming that Trump without evidence accuses google swinging the election.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/tru...es-google-of-illegally-swinging-election.html

Except this article is a lie because Trump did give evidence, he quoted a google engineer Kevin Cernekee. And a leaked email published by Project Veritas shows that there is evidence that google is biased against conservatives. There was no point in saying no evidence, in court witness testimony is evidence, its not definitive proof but its still evidence and the article is fake news by CNBC. The whole point of saying No Evidence is just to be more Anti Trump just to virtue signal, thats all. Look how much we hate this guy.

This week was just fake news after fake news after fake news. This is why we can't get any straight answers because they are horrible at news.

Jesus, guy. Are you seriously that much of a blind follower, so long as you're able to HaVe YuR gUnZ? Jesus. It's CLEAR that Trump is corrupt, and no amount of shouting "Fake news!" will prove your point. Sheesh. I cannot believe the denial you continue to show. You're putting a blind eye to what you deep down KNOW to be true (anyone who's even REMOTELY intelligent, in ANY way knows this) because you just don't want to admit TO YOURSELF that he's a crook, and that Muller has some real dirt on Trump. Trump is awful, and it's republicans like yourself, that are ruining your country. It's all a conspiracy theory to you guys. I live in America off and on, and throughout the years, these asinine fools come out and support racism, sexism, etc., and pretend they don't. I honestly cannot believe the amount of denial you show. EVERYONE knows what's going on in your country, and EVERYONE knows that Trump is a selfish lying moron, who's guilty of SO many crimes. But please, continue doing what you can to hold onto your selfish views. Seriously. If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that democrats wish for equality, and for love between one-another, whereas republicans have tin foil hats on, thinking that "gun control" is a bad thing. Please. If you understand the concept of "gun control", you'd realize that it's just helping to eliminate these silly shootings that are so often happening in your country. But no, be selfish, and turn it into a "they're taking away mah rights, herrrrrp" train of thought. Seriously. Repubs are ruining your country, and you're following a "leader" who's a rapist, a raciest, a sexist, and a xenophobic idiot with an IQ of approx. 9. And that's being generous. How you can CONTINUE to deny the FACTS and stick up for something that's CLEAR (AS FUCKING CRYSTAL) to ANYONE AND EVERYONE, not true, is beyond me. I'm all for rights, but I'm convinced that republicans should have their voting privileges taken away. I swear to god, I'm living in a fucking sitcom. And now we've got a right-wing, idiotic prime minister, who rivals Trump in terms of idiocy... you idiots are ruining the world. Seriously. If you cannot vote responisibly, without doing your research, then you shouldn't be able to vote at all. Anyone who knew even the TINIEST detail about Trump, knew he was unfit for presidency from the get-go. It's just deniers and conspiracy theoriests who feel as though something is being taken away from them, and closeted racists who voted for this fool. Seriously. Just... stop. And maybe try learning before voting again. You're ruining your country. The deniers, the conspiracy theoriets who have TERRORIZED those affected by the parkland shooters, are symbolic of Trump followers nowadays. Those fools harrassed families and stated that the kids who were affected by that were "crisis actors". Seriously. How fucking thick, and how FUCKING disrespectful and idiotic must these republicans be to believe such conspiracy theories? You're the laughing stock of the world, and you shouldn't be allowed to vote ever again. /rant.

Last edited by Josshy0125,

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, guy. Are you seriously that much of a blind follower, so long as you're able to HaVe YuR gUnZ? Jesus. It's CLEAR that Trump is corrupt, and no amount of shouting "Fake news!" will prove your point. Sheesh. I cannot believe the denial you continue to show. You're putting a blind eye to what you deep down KNOW to be true (anyone who's even REMOTELY intelligent, in ANY way knows this) because you just don't want to admit TO YOURSELF that he's a crook, and that Muller has some real dirt on Trump. Trump is awful, and it's republicans like yourself, that are ruining your country. It's all a conspiracy theory to you guys. I live in America off and on, and throughout the years, these asinine fools come out and support racism, sexism, etc., and pretend they don't. I honestly cannot believe the amount of denial you show. EVERYONE knows what's going on in your country, and EVERYONE knows that Trump is a selfish lying moron, who's guilty of SO many crimes. But please, continue doing what you can to hold onto your selfish views. Seriously. If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that democrats wish for equality, and for love between one-another, whereas republicans have tin foil hats on, thinking that "gun control" is a bad thing. Please. If you understand the concept of "gun control", you'd realize that it's just helping to eliminate these silly shootings that are so often happening in your country. But no, be selfish, and turn it into a "they're taking away mah rights, herrrrrp" train of thought. Seriously. Repubs are ruining your country, and you're following a "leader" who's a rapist, a raciest, a sexist, and a xenophobic idiot with an IQ of approx. 9. And that's being generous. How you can CONTINUE to deny the FACTS and stick up for something that's CLEAR (AS FUCKING CRYSTAL) to ANYONE AND EVERYONE, not true, is beyond me. I'm all for rights, but I'm convinced that republicans should have their voting privileges taken away. I swear to god, I'm living in a fucking sitcom. And now we've got a right-wing, idiotic prime minister, who rivals Trump in terms of idiocy... you idiots are ruining the world. Seriously. If you cannot vote responisibly, without doing your research, then you shouldn't be able to vote at all. Anyone who knew even the TINIEST detail about Trump, knew he was unfit for presidency from the get-go. It's just deniers and conspiracy theoriests who feel as though something is being taken away from them, and closeted racists who voted for this fool. Seriously. Just... stop. And maybe try learning before voting again. You're ruining your country. The deniers, the conspiracy theoriets who have TERRORIZED those affected by the parkland shooters, are symbolic of Trump followers nowadays. Those fools harrassed families and stated that the kids who were affected by that were "crisis actors". Seriously. How fucking thick, and how FUCKING disrespectful and idiotic must these republicans be to believe such conspiracy theories? You're the laughing stock of the world, and you shouldn't be allowed to vote ever again. /rant.
You can't fix stupid, you're just gonna wear yourself out. Stupid has to fix itself.

Reactions: Josshy0125

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't fix stupid, you're just gonna wear yourself out. Stupid has to fix itself.
True true. Sorry I got a little heated there. It's not just the fact that I'm angry about this, it's the fact that they're enabling racists/rapists/etc by CHOOSING to stay blind. There was an article I read recently about how These people are essencially terrorists, and after reading it, I completely agree. I'll have to find that article and post it here. And it's not that dems are biased, or closed off, it's that they're LITERALLY THE group, that is looking at things from all angles. I feel like I'm in the bloody twilight zone. If you look into it, you'll find that most of the shootings in recent history are from right-wing extremists, who follow Trump. There IS a correlation between Trump supporters and racists. There really is. It's like those people who still fly the confederate flag, and refuse to believe it's a symbol of racism and rebellion. It's not that they're just "stupid" (I mean, I'm sure they are...) it's literally the fact that they KNOW what it stands for, they're just too prideful to drop their egos and shove their racist beliefs aside for the facts. They know what's right and wrong, and what's real, and what's not. They just CHOOSE to ignore it because they don't want to face the truth that what they stand for, is racism and is wrong.

Last edited by Josshy0125,
D

Deleted User

True true. Sorry I got a little heated there. It's not just the fact that I'm angry about this, it's the fact that they're enabling racists/rapists/etc by CHOOSING to stay blind. There was an article I read recently about how These people are essencially terrorists, and after reading it, I completely agree. I'll have to find that article and post it here. And it's not that dems are biased, or closed off, it's that they're LITERALLY THE group, that is looking at things from all angles. I feel like I'm in the bloody twilight zone. If you look into it, you'll find that most of the shootings in recent history are from right-wing extremists, who follow Trump. There IS a correlation between Trump supporters and racists. There really is. It's like those people who still fly the confederate flag, and refuse to believe it's a symbol of racism and rebellion. It's not that they're just "stupid" (I mean, I'm sure they are...) it's literally the fact that they KNOW what it stands for, they're just too prideful to drop their egos and shove their racist beliefs aside for the facts. They know what's right and wrong, and what's real, and what's not. They just CHOOSE to ignore it because they don't want to face the truth that what they stand for, is racism and is wrong.

Josshy, don't you think this is dangerous, calling everybody who isn't democrat a racist? Or calling republicans terrorists?
I like you, I know you genuinely wish that the world was a better place and you care about people, you don't want them to die, get raped, or anything else. But why is it ok that one political party can mud sling the other party with racism and rapism and get away with it being hailed as the truth?

We can explain all day why we want guns. Why do you think the cops show up when a mass shooter kills a bunch of people? What do they have guns for? You do realize we want to see the mass shootings stop as much as you do, right?

Do you think normal everyday people can stand for that? You realize that we go through lot's of training before we are legally able to obtain a gun. We have to earn the right to carry it.

I have only one question that I want somebody to answer. We all know the parkland security gaurd had a gun, right? Well he sucked bad and didn't go in and shoot the guy, right?

Question: what if Aaron Feis had that gun? Do you think he would pull the trigger?

The media will never cover anything negative about Democrats. Ever. Harvey Weinstein isn't a rapist, Al Franken didn't take a photo of himself touching a sleeping woman's breast on a plane, Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman.

That's all conspiracy theory. Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails of wedding material, Beto O'Rourke is mexican and didn't write creepy fiction about mowing down kids in the street, Elizabeth Warren is an Indian....

Democrats own Hollywood. Hollywood owns media.

Us stupid people see that, and thus we don't trust the media. We're not racist's or terrorists. And contrary to popular belief, we don't hate gays or lesbians or furries.

We just want the right to not have to accept it if we don't want to.
Our country is supposed to be politically neutral so we can decide for ourselves what we believe, and not have to adhere to Republican or Democrat.

I'm not republican. I'm Christian. I believe in sky fairy. My Bible has no doubt about it, I am supposed to love the unbelievers, gays and transgenders like myself because it's what Jesus would do. I want to love everybody and not live in hatred, because Cosmic Sugar Daddy told me this. He also tells me that people of color are worth just as much as any other person. He loves blacks, asians and mexicans.

Yet, Democrats ban the Bible out of school. They say Too discriminatory. It hurts Muslims and Gays.

You shall not lie, you shall not kill, you shall not be sexually immoral (rape anyone), or you go to hell.
That's too offensive now.

You don't want to make cake for gay couple? You will be sued to death until you die in jail cause you don't agree.

We'll take your voting rights away because the NEWS says that your a rapist racist bigot. You can't have free speech because your stupid and according to us you don't deserve it.

Dude. Don't be decieved. If half of America really was all this then America would be gone. If Europe really is a Utopia, then why are all the Christians dead in Iran? Why is it that Russia is still around? Why can't Paris protesters protest without the police attacking them? Why is it that in China, if your a Christian they lock you up in jail or kill you?

And why won't the media cover any of that?

Incredulous, Josshy, I like both of you guys. I've messaged you and you were kind to me. I got in an argument with Josshy and we were able to resolve it very cordially, he opened up to me and I trust him.

Incredulous was very real with me as well. He wasn't some piece of crap and neither was Josshy.

We don't agree! At all! But why are you spreading all this hate about us? You've never even been in our shoes! You don't know what it's like to be Conservative and get smeared all day! Or blamed for every mass shooting, or blamed for every time a nutjob acts up, or have laws passed to stifle your voice.

Donald Trump is irrelevant.Don't let him make you hate all of us! Don't let him control your mind!
Have love for us despite Trump!

Please guys! Please! Your reasonable people! Don't let the rich control your every idea and thought! Let MORALITY guide your heart! NOT POLITICIANS!

Please? I'm not angry with either of you. We want the same things, just have different ways of going about it. Screw politics.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Interesting post. I certainly don't agree with most of it, but I often rather read posts where I don't agree with the logic than incoherent ramblings (rather unfortunate timing there, @Josshy0125 :unsure: ).

There's certainly something to be said about "action over words". There are certainly a few parts where his action counts loudest (trade war with China and the tax breaks for the upper class), but granted: most of his controversies are indeed about his words.
My counterargument, however, is that if we're going with this, then thwarted actions also count as actions (and not words). As you probably know, Trump has made quite some attempts at illegal behavior (like firing Mueller) that had to be stopped by his own people. His involvement in constructing a Russian building is a breach of the rules of the candidacy, no matter how non-involved Russians were (the fact that Russians were involved just makes innocence more unlikely).

It's equally true that jut being in possession of a stolen candy bar doesn't mean you're guilty, but it certainly means you're a suspect. And as a suspect, you have to co-operate with justice. Trump did exactly the opposite. The very least you can say is that he brought that narrative on him himself. This would've been bad enough if he were an individual, but as a president you've got to give the good example. Flat out lying to the population about being "exonerated", well knowing that it's not true (and not a legal term either) only deepens that suspicion.

But hey...guess who's still president? Trump is. So this "assumption of guilty" didn't do that much. Of course a lot of democrats would rather have something akin to the voice tapes of Nixon(1) than having to point out that Trump actively worked against the investigation rather than co-operate as he should.

Those tidbits of crazy democrats are interesting. The thing is: those rarely (if ever) make it to headlines on our side of the ocean. But as with republicans: there are some nutcases on both sides. I'm well aware that a good chunk (most likely a majority, even) of republicans just want to preserve "the American way". Democrats generally go for "more equality", but due to the current polarisation both define themselves more with "what the other party isn't". Which gets out of hand if the interpretation of the other party's identity is a caricature (in this case: gun nuts vs socialists).

Except this article is a lie because Trump did give evidence, he quoted a google engineer Kevin Cernekee. And a leaked email published by Project Veritas shows that there is evidence that google is biased against conservatives. There was no point in saying no evidence, in court witness testimony is evidence
Sorry, but I disagree on this one. Google as a company is indeed biased against conservatives, but they've always maintained the stance that the algorithms they use are politic-neutral. So if googling Trump adds "is Trump a sociopath" as suggested terms, it is because more people in the world have searched for that piece than for "is Trump a benefactor". This part was never disproven. Sure: Trump probably interpreted Kevin's memo as an excuse for his google results(2), but that's in no way evidence. So the article stands.

(1): myself included. The thing is that this sort of "gotcha" evidence rarely happens in real life. Police can attest that things like circumstantial evidence and witnesses make up most cases
(2): which is kind of obvious: Trump never managed a 50% popularity rating within the US, and his popularity outside the border isn't exactly better (especially in China). Like you said earlier: he's accounted on actions on that front ;)

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Interesting post. I certainly don't agree with most of it, but I often rather read posts where I don't agree with the logic than incoherent ramblings (rather unfortunate timing there, @Josshy0125 :unsure: ).

There's certainly something to be said about "action over words". There are certainly a few parts where his action counts loudest (trade war with China and the tax breaks for the upper class), but granted: most of his controversies are indeed about his words.
My counterargument, however, is that if we're going with this, then thwarted actions also count as actions (and not words). As you probably know, Trump has made quite some attempts at illegal behavior (like firing Mueller) that had to be stopped by his own people. His involvement in constructing a Russian building is a breach of the rules of the candidacy, no matter how non-involved Russians were (the fact that Russians were involved just makes innocence more unlikely).

It's equally true that jut being in possession of a stolen candy bar doesn't mean you're guilty, but it certainly means you're a suspect. And as a suspect, you have to co-operate with justice. Trump did exactly the opposite. The very least you can say is that he brought that narrative on him himself. This would've been bad enough if he were an individual, but as a president you've got to give the good example. Flat out lying to the population about being "exonerated", well knowing that it's not true (and not a legal term either) only deepens that suspicion.

But hey...guess who's still president? Trump is. So this "assumption of guilty" didn't do that much. Of course a lot of democrats would rather have something akin to the voice tapes of Nixon(1) than having to point out that Trump actively worked against the investigation rather than co-operate as he should.

Those tidbits of crazy democrats are interesting. The thing is: those rarely (if ever) make it to headlines on our side of the ocean. But as with republicans: there are some nutcases on both sides. I'm well aware that a good chunk (most likely a majority, even) of republicans just want to preserve "the American way". Democrats generally go for "more equality", but due to the current polarisation both define themselves more with "what the other party isn't". Which gets out of hand if the interpretation of the other party's identity is a caricature (in this case: gun nuts vs socialists).

Sorry, but I disagree on this one. Google as a company is indeed biased against conservatives, but they've always maintained the stance that the algorithms they use are politic-neutral. So if googling Trump adds "is Trump a sociopath" as suggested terms, it is because more people in the world have searched for that piece than for "is Trump a benefactor". This part was never disproven. Sure: Trump probably interpreted Kevin's memo as an excuse for his google results(2), but that's in no way evidence. So the article stands.

(1): myself included. The thing is that this sort of "gotcha" evidence rarely happens in real life. Police can attest that things like circumstantial evidence and witnesses make up most cases
(2): which is kind of obvious: Trump never managed a 50% popularity rating within the US, and his popularity outside the border isn't exactly better (especially in China). Like you said earlier: he's accounted on actions on that front ;)
I do agree that Trump probably brought it on to himself because he's a bumbling idiot who runs his mouth and says the most ridiculous things. It's probably why he avoided to speak under oath and rather let the documents they gave to Mueller speak for themselves.

The Tax breaks can be debated whether or not it will add to debt. But an argument put forth is Tax Cuts only benefits the upper class. Which is not true, it benefit's everyone. You can argue that upper class gets a bigger cut or that it will add more to debt, but first start off with the correct thing that everyone gets a cut.

And the Trade War i'm waiting to see how things play out. There are things that seem like a bad idea on the surface early on but are actually not.

I think it's within Trumps right to fire Mueller if he found him to be biased against him. But even if he couldn't do that, it didn't happen. Think of it this way, I say "i'm so embarrassed I just wanna die." It doesn't mean I actually want to die, i'm just expressing my extreme uncomfortableness of a really embarrassing situation and using Hyperbole and the word die as an extreme way of expressing that. The word die gives it that extra oomph to express my feelings. Since there was no established connection Trump saying he wants Mueller fired is often written off as him being frustrated with a case he feels is false and investigated by someone that is biased against him. It's just him talking to express his frustration but didn't actually go through with it which is the most important thing. If they established a connection then it would've been a different story.

Trump saying complete exoneration you can say he lied, but can argue it was lie out of ignorance and was not malicious. People say he is an idiot and this is just him being an idiot. Lots of Democrats also used the Exonerated argument so it doesn't look good on them either. But since the investigation is about Trump and not them I guess most focus is on him. Being president should Trump no how the legal system works, yes. Should our Democratic representatives also know how our legal system works, yes. It really shows the type of people that are suppose to represent us. But I and many people didn't know the Exoneration thing till it was pointed out to use by legal experts who are much more knowledgeable than us.

The construction of the Russian Building is a breech as far as I know for now. But the main focus is on Russia Collusion. And Progressives have been telling people to stop pushing it because it makes their party look bad. It makes it harder for them to get a Bernie Sanders, Yang or other Democratic candidates if they make themselves look like a bunch of crazies. Them pointing out that the investigation is false is them trying to protect their party. Trump may have low ratings, but most presidents generally have it low. And in relation to him compared to his past polls last I checked which was after the Mueller testimony it was the highest its ever been. This is why they say stop.

I do agree that the algorithms probably isn't biased. So I do agree with the article that you got your information from and its why I added evidence is not proof. The main thing I was getting at was not to find out whether it's true that the algorithms are programed to be biased, its to point out the headlines and the intent behind the headlines. Theres no point to say no evidence, when a leaked email is evidence. Whether or not it reflects the company as a whole and if their bias is enough to program and affect the algorithms can be debated. The the point of the headline is to make Trump a malicious liar, when it's just him quoting a google person.

That's fine that you don't agree with everything I say, and it would be weird if you did. I don't know everything and probably missing a detail I haven't found yet. This is why I don't like people to mindlessly agree with everything I say and be like yes men. It'll be an emperors new clothes type situation. But I also don't like when people mindlessly disagree just for the sake of disagreeing without any thought, that basically makes them NPC's. Usually when I complain about people that disagree it's more to do with how they present it and how they say it, and not that they are simply disagreeing which i'm fine with.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!