Hacking MT card Hardware Ver1.2 released

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,
I have a little problem with my 64gb micro sd card: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007WTAJTO/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers. on this micro sd card doesn't work pokemon x and y. The micro sd card haven't brocken memory i made 3 tests yesterday, today and 4 weeks ago. The roms work on my another 16 gb micro sd card. Animal Crossing new leaf works with this micro sd card and pokemon x and y is the only games with the problem. I can't start this game because the mt card doesn't show the game icons.
Can a people help me?

Shadowlicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys something really weird happened to my 3ds.

I've been using MT card without problems for a long time, playing games and etc, using it a lot.

Today, I played a retail ds game and now when I want to play with my MT card again after going to "My nintendo DS Profile" (with L pressed), instead of going to the MT card launcher my 3ds actually goes to the DS profile, like if it wasnt hacked with the blue card :S

Did this happen to anyone?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you need reinstall the exploit because the ds mode erase the exploit on the 3ds. After you reinstalled the exploit the mt card works fine

Shadowlicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my so I need the blue card right? gdamn im not home and I wont be till next week... that means i cannot use MT card till I get access to the blue card right? :(

Thank you guys! I got scared for a moment :P

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can reinstall the exploit with all ds flashcard. because the exploit installer is only a homebrew for ds flashcard (the flashcard need work on your fw)

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Nice, great update of mt-card, Hope it will support more games and will it support 3ds v7.0 or v7.1, maybe it will come true.

Punix

Trophies
XP
Country
Something really weird happened to my MT-card

I've been using MT card without problems after updated. Afew day after my card built-in lad flash 1s on and 1s off after i change game through the button of the card??

What've happen to my card anyone??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)