Homebrew MoonShell 2.00 Stable Version (not Beta)

Skanob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guys,

MoonShell 2.00 is out of beta anymore! Check it out on the main website below. Too bad couldn't see any change logs.

Enjoy!
yaynds.gif

http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...maybe this will mean that the Team Cyclops will finally make Moonshell 2.00 officially a part of their cart. As it is, you have to pull a few folder/renaming tricks to get it to work, it would be nice to have it directly supported by the firmware so I don't have to pull the various tricks to get it to work.

Skanob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hamtotem said:
what is the moonshell2_DirectBoot.nds?

it's used on some flash cart as an alternative firmware or start up boot. if you're not using moonshell as an alternative firmware, moonshell2.nds is better off for you. remember to use auto dldi patch if your flash cart doesn't support auto patching.

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweeet! im gonna try it on my Acekard 2. I have moonshell 2 beta 12 as my main OS. Gonna try the stable one, see if anything new ^^

X3Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im having some problems with this.... I auto patched it and placed the moonshl2 folder in the root of my card, and also with the Moonshell2.nds and Moonshell2_Directboot.nds but when I load either one of them, A beep comes at startup and it tells me to format my card or something like that. Can someone help me? I'm using R4DS. Thanks in advance.
rolleyes.gif

psychoticinferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an odd problem, When I'm reading on moonshell, question marks pop up in the middle of words and make things kind of unreadable. Is there any way I can fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol