Gaming Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate - Temp Hunters Guild

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Lagiacrus might also pop out during the quest. Don't fight it though, either leave or ignore it. It WILL attack you, so be careful.

I got lucky, on my second attempt to do that mission, the Lagiacrus wasn't there. I was quite realived.

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you all i finally completed the quest , hey nxenz i actually did bump into lagiacrus and it scared crap out of me as music started playing and i was so into it trying to do quest and there he was in front of me he even followed me from island 10 to 11 lol

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you all i finally completed the quest , hey nxenz i actually did bump into lagiacrus and it scared crap out of me as music started playing and i was so into it trying to do quest and there he was in front of me he even followed me from island 10 to 11 lol
Haha, I literally jumped when I heard the music. But at least you were expecting it. I didn't even know I'd meet him so early in the game ^_^

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. God Lagi was annoying - it also made me jump!

Right now, I'm trying to fight high rank niblesnarf. Gargh! (I need too many niblesnarf claw+ bits soon.)

My favourite things to fight:
- Rathalos (he does so little of the tail swings!)
- Baleful Gigginox, I rather deal with paralyze, than poison
- Plesioth (yeah, his hip check is annoying, but I like his other attacks..)

I'm so looking forward to killing Deviljho. That thing keeps interrupting village quests, and I don't have the patience to finally kill it. (I was doing the "hunt two 'pecos" mission, and the second one managed to stun me and summon the Jho.) I got the Jho down to drooling, and got carted; it ended up hitting me with his dragon breath. I got annoyed and I ended up ending the mission early by bringing in a paw pass.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all im stuck on quest "Guts: It*s What's for Dinner" Quest" i been running around all islands killing stuff trying to get monster guts and i got nothing so far help :(
for this quest you must go to areas 10 and 11 kill the epioth that swim there. in area 11, if its your first time in that area during the quest, you'll have quite the run in with a very interesting scenario there. just worry about the epioth and kill the and carve for the monster guts.

never mind, I see that you have been answered already. well good hunting anyway.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. God Lagi was annoying - it also made me jump!

Right now, I'm trying to fight high rank niblesnarf. Gargh! (I need too many niblesnarf claw+ bits soon.)

My favourite things to fight:
- Rathalos (he does so little of the tail swings!)
- Baleful Gigginox, I rather deal with paralyze, than poison
- Plesioth (yeah, his hip check is annoying, but I like his other attacks..)

I'm so looking forward to killing Deviljho. That thing keeps interrupting village quests, and I don't have the patience to finally kill it. (I was doing the "hunt two 'pecos" mission, and the second one managed to stun me and summon the Jho.) I got the Jho down to drooling, and got carted; it ended up hitting me with his dragon breath. I got annoyed and I ended up ending the mission early by bringing in a paw pass.

I agree with the first 2 monsters to fight, though I love the nargacuga as my 1st place lol. the jho is so annoying. though, since he's always hungry, he always drools, which makes it that much harder to see when hes getting weaker and losing stamina. really havent had the courage to take him on before the main quest monsters. though I might take my hand at him with poison weapon soon.

Reactions: astrangeone

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
didn't realize how addictive this game could be even though there is no multiplayer this is my first monster hunter game and im already 11 hours into game, its only game i look forward to playing plus knowing monster hunter 4 is coming with multiplayer is iceing on cake.

i was thinking of getting animal crossing then i realized no point when monster hunter is only game im into now lol.

Reactions: ichidansan

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
didn't realize how addictive this game could be even though there is no multiplayer this is my first monster hunter game and im already 11 hours into game, its only game i look forward to playing plus knowing monster hunter 4 is coming with multiplayer is iceing on cake.

i was thinking of getting animal crossing then i realized no point when monster hunter is only game im into now lol.

The same. This realization came because I ended up dreaming of how to build my next armour set. :) I need to stop, the last game I bought before this was LM2, and it hasn't seen the inside of the 3DS in ages.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, im gonna grab either this or new leaf, how much content did they add exactly? And can you use most weapons from the get-go? I dont want to have to struggle through missions for my Switch Axe and Long Sword again T-T

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, im gonna grab either this or new leaf, how much content did they add exactly? And can you use most weapons from the get-go? I dont want to have to struggle through missions for my Switch Axe and Long Sword again T-T
I'm not sure how much content they added, this is my first game, didn't play the wii version.

At the beginning of the game, you have a choice of which weapon you want to use. One of each weapon is in your chest, so you can start off with whatever you want.
Also, either this or New Leaf...hard choice. I would go with this, seeing as you can easily put in hundreds of hours, but if you get the 3DS version, you can't play online. As for AC, you can play with friends online, expanding game time working on building your town. Eh, idk, your choice.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how much content they added, this is my first game, didn't play the wii version.

At the beginning of the game, you have a choice of which weapon you want to use. One of each weapon is in your chest, so you can start off with whatever you want.
Also, either this or New Leaf...hard choice. I would go with this, seeing as you can easily put in hundreds of hours, but if you get the 3DS version, you can't play online. As for AC, you can play with friends online, expanding game time working on building your town. Eh, idk, your choice.

Is it just the Bowgun, Sword & Shield, Great Sword and Hammer? Or is it ALL of them?

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i need armor recommendations im currently on chainmail armor my main weapon is dual blades, dont know witch armor to get next any suggestions?

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i need armor recommendations im currently on chainmail armor my main weapon is dual blades, dont know witch armor to get next any suggestions?

Really depends on you and how well you play the game. I stayed with the starting armor till I was able to get the rathian armor and then upgraded to pink rathian armor when it was possible. I'm currently still using that and trying to build the either ivory lagi armor set, gold ceadues armor, or the g rank rathian armor. As a recommendation I would suggest something that is good with fire and/or lightening since those are the most common type in the beginning of the game.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

the wroggi set can get you past LR quest (it has 5 gem slots, many skills just to 1o point to get most gems give you 2 points )
and get can help the wroggi set HR set, when you get there

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG i cannot break the Cedeus's beard!!!!!!! this is with my other character, and no matter how many times i slice at it, it just want trim lol! so i keep failing quest cus i "failed to re-rout the elder dragon" not using anything weaker than I used with my first character. used brother flame DS's with first character, and didnt even know that I had to break the beard when I first fought it. all i did was atk it and followed it to the end. yet, when I do it this time, I supposedly have to break its beard, and its the same quest, have tried using barioth lance and wroggi LS both of which are stronger. checked the MH wikia and thats how I found out about the beard... any ideas or help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu