Hacking Monster Hunter Tri Black Screen At Startup (retarded noob 2012)

TheVlad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really really need some help!
This is the last lead I have on getting Monster Hunter Tri to work and boy, am I desperate!
I have done the following steps:
- I have softmodded my wii (4.3e)
- I have used ios 249 for installing cios 222 with 37 merged with 38
- I also toyed around alot with the game's settings by changing the load setting to 222/223 and changing the video to force NTSC
...but NOTHING works! :( I have no idea what to do anymore.
Some guidance would be VERY much appreciated! :lol:

TheVlad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used USB Loader GX 3.0. I followed many different guides on how to softmod my wii so I am a bit unsure on what to tell you. What I do know is that I used cIOS installer to install cIOSX rev20. Maybe i should use ios 236 when installing 222 with 37 merged with 38?

As I said before, I am a total noob when it comes to these things so forgive me for not giving any more detailed information :yay:

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Well then I suggest you use ModMii to update your softmod. I've used ModMii to update my Softmod and so far I have no problems playing Monster Hunter Tri so again, I suggest you use ModMii to update your softmod. Also, don't be shy to ask around here when you don't know what to do. Even though there's very little chance of bricking when you use ModMii, it could still happen if you tell ModMii the wrong things. Hope this helps.

Reactions: TheVlad

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Go here. It has everything you need to get started. It's also a place where you can ask questions about the program if you are having difficulties using it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny