Gaming Rumor Monster Hunter Paradise incoming?

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It appears via a Discord leak, whatever that means, that the next Monster Hunter title will be called Monster Hunter Paradise. It also appears, due to promotional codes, that it will release for Xbox and Playstation consoles. Might it be a successor to Monster Hunter World? Hopefully. After getting MR 100 in Rise, I returned to World and found myself hoping for a successor of that beautiful game. Don't get me wrong Nintendo, Rise is great, but World is beautiful.

Anyway, regarding the news, don't take my word for it. Here's a source:

https://mynintendonews.com/2022/07/23/rumour-monster-hunter-paradise-leaked/

Archolm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It World still worth it for someone who's new and would want to skip any sort of partying? And that's to avoid accidental high-level weapon drops that I don't want to skip myself, like situations where you still wielding a rust dagger and some guy shows up and drops a God slayer of Slayers sword in front of you.
Thank a lot, kuppo!

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It World still worth it for someone who's new and would want to skip any sort of partying? And that's to avoid accidental high-level weapon drops that I don't want to skip myself, like situations where you still wielding a rust dagger and some guy shows up and drops a God slayer of Slayers sword in front of you.
Thank a lot, kuppo!

Weapons and material cannot be shared like that. A high level guy can help you clear a hunt, if you want, but it won't spoil the game for you. You can definitely solo most of MH content, but playing with others is a lot of charm. I think MHW and MH Generation's Ultimate are both very much active and worth playing, despite Rise being the newest.

Most "progress" happens in clearing missions, becoming a better player, and crafting gear. The only way to "cheat" is to let a high level person defeat a monster for you. Even if you wanted help from strong people, you can still enjoy participating in hunting with them.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol