Hacking Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Modding

KeyZiro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@KingHall6100 Also you should add an option to change coordinates.

[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF20
[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF24
[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF28
Works as all client.

KingHall6100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KingHall6100 Also you should add an option to change coordinates.

[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF20
[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF24
[[0x108D8214] + 0x10E0] + 0xF28
Works as all client.

I'm more than happy to add any code/features to the trainer, but I'm not sure what the above code does. What do you mean "change coordinates"? Could you please explain it?

KeyZiro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I see what you mean. It sucks when you spawn right in front of a monster. Let me see what's the best way to implement it.

Like this ^^

BGWtQnk.png

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This thread turned into mh cheat codes. I think modding a game is also replacing files. I hope that one Day it would be à community that mod this game like for Mario kart and create New quest with New monsters but i know that i'm dreaming

D7S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This thread turned into mh cheat codes. I think modding a game is also replacing files. I hope that one Day it would be à community that mod this game like for Mario kart and create New quest with New monsters but i know that i'm dreaming
Maybe if someone will work on that, but for adding new monsters that will be hard.

Also you can edit DLC Quest and replace textures check that channel (By @Zindea).

Last edited by D7S,
Reactions: kfrfansub

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's very cool. If he could change the texture of monsters and quest and add cheat to change the velocity, size and strengt of monsters. It could be awesome.

I asked him in his discord to put his tools and mod pack here.

Last edited by kfrfansub,

Zindea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, never even noticed there was a section on GBAtemp for MH3U. Got all the needed codes and Tools for MH3U. If you need any help with it tell me. Programmed everything myself. That is the modpack I kfrfansub was talking about:

KeyZiro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, never even noticed there was a section on GBAtemp for MH3U. Got all the needed codes and Tools for MH3U. If you need any help with it tell me. Programmed everything myself. That is the modpack I kfrfansub was talking about:

Omg that's awesome dude, great work !
EDIT : Nevermind

Last edited by KeyZiro,

Zindea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Omg that's awesome dude, great work !
Also, could you release your ARC unpacker & repacker ?
I tried packing everything together into a modpack. All the needed tools are in there. The only thing that I cant figure out are the models but im sure someone got a tool for them. They are DOM files.
This is my video with the link in the description to download the tools:

D7S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Hey @Zindea, Nice to meet you in GBATemp.

Well i have tested your Custom Quest Editor, it is cool but you should work more for this coolest project, (since it's cool to edit custom quest with a program) to have a great Custom Quest Editor.

Zindea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @Zindea, Nice to meet you in GBATemp.

Well i have tested your Custom Quest Editor, it is cool but you should work more for this coolest project, (since it's cool to edit custom quest with a program) to have a great Custom Quest Editor.

The quest editor was only a small project I was working on. I worked out most of the offsets. I also managed to inject offline quests into the online mode but I still havent imported those features in my current version of the editor.

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Zindea with those tools, you could change the textures of monsters. Could you also change the value of monsters (velocity, agressivity, size, power...).
And with a map editor. the game could be fully modded but i support it's too diificult to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)