LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NiGHtS said:
Ok but is it just me or is the text in this game actually mind numbing? It's like crazy ass strain on my eyes man O.O

Yea, they are. I was actually looking for an option to make the text better, but still didn't find such option. The number 6 and 4 look alike... (in game obviously...)

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Safavid said:
List of confirmed working methods
In all honesty not much has changed from the NTSC-J release of the game. There are a ba gillion guides to get this running but let's break it down for all of you again. [Sorry if your specific loader isn't on here but hey... as long as it works]
You can block disc updates through the loaders or the priiloader hacks
Disc Loading:
-NeoGamma
cios 249 Rev 19 with ios37 as base ios
-GeckOS
Install Darkorp Full
Run game through GeckOS
-Softchip(r102)
Get SoftChip r102:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ne0orfmxuwy

To play from disc(without modchip) you need either a cIOS37 or cIOS55, select it in SoftChip, enable Fake IOS Version, UNcheck Load Requested IOS and launch the game.

If you have cioscorp installed, then you can select Load Requested IOS, all others should either
install a cIOS37 or cIOS55 wad, select IOS37 or IOS55 in SoftChip
or
install cIOS37rev19 and select IOS249 in SoftChip
or
install cIOS37rev19 and use NeoGamma
-Disc Loading Channel( PREFERRED AND EASIER METHOD for quick play no hassle )
Install Darkorp 1.0 Full
Install preloader or startpatch to disable disc updates
Load game from the disc loading channel

USB Loading:
Make sure to use Hermes v4 installer
If you have v5 just overwrite it with the v4 installer
or use Anytitle deleter to remove ios 222 & 223
Make sure to install the ios's with ios38 merged to 37
-USB Loader GX
1. usb loader gx 929 wad
2. vidtv patch on
3. 002 fix to yes
4. ios 223
-CFG Loader
1. cIOS v4 223 with 38+37 merged
-Wiiflow
1. Load with IOS222 or IOS223
I will spend most of my time siphoning through this thread and other places for the right set ups.

YES THE GAME WORKS ONLINE IT'S FREE TOO. HOWEVER CAPCOM WON'T ENABLE THEIR ONLINE SERVERS UNTIL THE 19TH OF APRIL AT 9PM PST(12 AM EST)
NO THEY WILL NOT BAN YOU FOR HAVING A MODIFIED WII THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR CHEATING(I.E. EDITING A FILE TO ENABLE YOU THINGS LIKE MAX HEALTH ETC.
the disc channel method does not work. it boots and then says 'the disc could not be read"

Dutchies

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello

Ik have the game working with Cfg loader with Cios222 27-38 merged I was just wondering does this work with the PAL game version aswell?????

sjeps

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
mouzik said:
wyndcrosser said:

Thank you, i didn't find the right post. But, man, be calm please
wink2.gif

don't worry, he's a noob telling to do things that doesn't help

i have the same problem, wanting to boot the backup from dvd with wiikey

all that guy can do is not read and link you a topic of softmods

[ita]
sto niubbo ti manda alla roba per usb loader e softmod, non sa neanche leggere porca troia.
non so se ci sia da modificare qualcosa nell'iso o installare qualcosa
se trovi altro fammi sapere per pm
ciao!
[/ita]

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YourHero said:
I aint opening my copy. Burning a backup. This baby will be worth more than 50 bucks some day. Its epic.

It's not rare or a collectible. If by "some day" you mean like 50 years from now, then yeah, but once a console generation passes, game prices plummet. I can get used copies of PS2 games for as little as 75 cents. And that's not shitty games. I bought MGS2 for 75 cents. And the game works and plays all the way through. Even then, odds are unless it's the collectible box, it won't be worth as much as rarer games that will, odds are, be taken out of circulation first (such as the great games that bombed at retail). Just a little FYI.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only games that ever really seem to go up are Atlus games. That's only because they're incredibly popular and Atlus doesn't make a lot of copies of their games.
The hackability of a console comes into question too.
Wii is so easy to hack that with a proper guide, a 5 year old could do it. So chances are no Wii game will ever go up in value, just plummet like Guild said.

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
YourHero said:
I aint opening my copy. Burning a backup. This baby will be worth more than 50 bucks some day. Its epic.

It's not rare or a collectible. If by "some day" you mean like 50 years from now, then yeah, but once a console generation passes, game prices plummet. I can get used copies of PS2 games for as little as 75 cents. And that's not shitty games. I bought MGS2 for 75 cents. And the game works and plays all the way through. Even then, odds are unless it's the collectible box, it won't be worth as much as rarer games that will, odds are, be taken out of circulation first (such as the great games that bombed at retail). Just a little FYI.

Where might I ask do you get PS2 games for .75 cents?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
YourHero said:

+1

it would only hold its value if it was signed by the creator of the game or contained some real artwork cells or something, as far as I know any computer/console games have never held their value until they become obsolete and then they are worthless.

Gegz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there (Bad english, sorry)

If i play online with my US Monster Hunter Tri in Europe, on which server am I going to be ?

Thanks

Kold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
installed cios with the right base, and yet it still goes eeeeeeeee when booting through neogamma. Should i update the sys menu to 4.2?

e: nevermind, fixed it. reinstalling cios with 37 did the trick.

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
really wierd i have 4.2e with all latest ioses and Monster.Hunter.Tri.PAL.WII-LoCAL still wants update somthing via disk channel...

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing the Monster Hunter Tri NTSC version (and I'm in the UK) I've only been playing it offline, if I go online what's the chance of me being banned? if it happens at all.

Also I've been thinking of switching to the PAL version but I really don't want to lose my save progress will my NTSC save work for the PAL version or is there any way I can make it work with the PAL version?

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I need some help. I cannot get to this game to run. I get to the main menu, select New Game and I get the buzzing sound.

I'm on 4.2e at the moment. I have installed cIOSxrev19 with IOS249 as installing IOS and IOS37 as base.

I am using the latest NeoGamma, R9 Beta 8. (At the bottom of NeoGamma it says cIOS38rev19 slot 249, could this mean anything?)

So, what is the solution? Anyone know? Cheers.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YourHero said:

Popular games aren't worth a lot, it's cult classics on failed consoles that people pay lots for later.

Even then due to emulation, they still aren't worth much.

The Ey Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
I've been playing the Monster Hunter Tri NTSC version (and I'm in the UK) I've only been playing it offline, if I go online what's the chance of me being banned? if it happens at all.

Also I've been thinking of switching to the PAL version but I really don't want to lose my save progress will my NTSC save work for the PAL version or is there any way I can make it work with the PAL version?
I play it as well in Europe. Haven't been able to purchase the game itself lately, but I will.
I've been playing online though for a long time, with friends and randoms. Nothing has happened, and I hope nothing does. Don't think they do anything about it, so you're free to play online
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Wait, got the first part wrong. Still, I don't think anything happens if you play online, over 8 hours online now, nothing happened.

dmc99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got cios 249 rev 19 installed but I dont know how to replace my softchip r96 with r102. With r96 im getting the 002 error with the blue screen.

Shadow2k87

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
JoeHero31 said:
secondincmd said:
Hope someone can help,
I've installed Hermes 202/222/223 like all the guides suggest 38-37 merged etc...
When try to do anything that loads or access the 222/223 ios the blue light comes on and the wii hangs. now, say if i use cUSB Loader, which requires 249 and I set it to load the game with 223-mload (or 222) the same things happens. I've tried all the other suggestions like VIDTV off, 002 on, language = Jap / force NTSC.. But something tells me the root of the problem is with the IOS, I did the network install, everything seemed to have worked. I've always used 249 in the past and never had problems.

My wii is US with 4.2

Any one else encounter this problem?

I believe seeing as you have the 4.2U then you might need IOS 250. Check around Hezkore confirmed IOS 249 Rev 19 with base 37. I have 37 merged with 38 but just reads it as 38 so that method doesnt work for me. Edit: I used the cIOSX_rev19-Installer.zip that I found through google. When loading through homebrew select IOS 249 then for the base IOS choose 37. I have tried this and Hezkore is correct. I too now have confirmed that 249 rev 19 on base 37 will load your Monster Hunter Tri (3). Definitely try this method. :End Edit. I would try to help but I have 4.1U with IOS 202,222,223,224,249 & 250. Did you try Configurable loader v56? If not try that with Jap lang, force ntsc, and 222 or 223 mload. You can preview the loader here. www.youtube.com/joehero31 Also check out here for more info on Different IOS's CIOS Info. and Install Options You can also check here for more info on 249 rev 19 which was confirmed by Hezkore and I. Click here: IOS 249 Revision 19 Waninkoko Also click on this link for some useful info that I found on this site under a different thread. GBATemp Thread: there is no vulnerable IOS installed on this wii, Hi I definitely think all the info you need is right here and you should have no problem playing any backup game off a USB Loader. I recommend Configurable Loader Version 56. Which you can get here Configurable Loader v56 Good Luck.

EDIT:I would like you all to know that if you have channels created through the wbfs manager they will no longer work if you install IOS249 Rev 19 base 37. You will also find out that some of those wads you have been saving will no longer install. If you did this you can re-install 249 rev 19 with base 57 for the WADs & Channels to work again. I will look into getting the wads & channels to work with the base 37 but i think i am wasting my time as i had this working fine with IOS223 with hermes v4 and others got it working on IOS222 hermes v4. It depends on what your base is??? If you have merged 37 and 38 or have base 38 this method should work for you on 4.1u systems.

I have the same problem. I'm running a 4.2U neogamma r8 beta 15 ios249 Rev19. And after installing the custom ios 249 base 37 v38** i cnt load any games that were working before from off of my sd card which i load my games on from WBFS manger.

mach777

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i always getting black screen after activate ocarina, have anybody solve this matter befor (my code rhme08.txt)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1