Modschipsdirect

Ncjayroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a license code from these guys and haven't received the email or even a response to my questions. Can somebody tell if these guys legit so I can cancel my order and go thru someone else. I have had my switch power on 4 hours now waiting

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you bothered to read the sx os listing, you would know they take up to 24 hours to deliver it, and they are not open on Saturday and Sunday. be patient.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amazing made a order and with in 2 minutes my code was in my email. Thanks everybody and #Onlinetrends
Amazing how some shops don't automate the process of sending the code through email. If a shop doesn't send code until monday, and you'd like one on a friday night, what are your options? Buy elsewhere! As the saying goes, "you snooze, you lose".

Reactions: Ncjayroc

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you bothered to read the sx os listing, you would know they take up to 24 hours to deliver it, and they are not open on Saturday and Sunday. be patient.

Hello
This is not true
We work 7 days a week.
We can only ship 5 days a week.
But codes go out 7 days a week.

We are not at the PC 24 hours a day so yes, its not instant.

Reactions: k3rizz3k

jteteabagg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get your point somehow but please tell me how the hell it should take 24h to send a damn code via email after successful payment!!? Einstein isn’t required to automate the damn email delivery instantly!! Just saying

afronauta

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi @ModChipsDirect I've place an order last month (Sep 5th), my order was sent on the next day (Sep 6th), and a day after I received the tracking number.
So far I've not received my package, it's been 23 labor days since the package was sent. The last update from USPS was on Sep 11 and it says "In Transit to Next Facility".
I've sent an email, but so far no answer, I've sent a message using the Contact Us page of the modchipsdirect (it's has been more than 24 hours but no answer so far).
I want to know what is happening, please help me on this, I've alredy paid for the product.
The final destination is on Mexico, I already called to the domestic mail service and they said that the package has not left USA so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto