Hacking Homebrew Modding the PSP

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As a DS Lite owner I am quite familiar with what is required to play backups and homebrew on a DS and how to go about the whole procedure. Could someone provide a brief overview of what equipment is required (other than the console itself) to play backups, emulators and homebrew on the PSP?

Cheers!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No other equipment is required, just a USB cable.
smile.gif

I think you can downgrade about every firmware now, and after that you can just upgrade to a custom firmware, which basically is one of the official PSP firmware modified, and has the ability to play backups and all the homebrew by just placing the images and programs in a directory on the mem stick. I'd recommend a 2GB stick. Since playing PS1 games is available now too.
smile.gif

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh I almost wish noone had replied... I thought it might be just this easy... There goes another couple of hundred dollars...

*Urge to buy PSP... RISING*
biggrin.gif

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahhh I almost wish noone had replied... I thought it might be just this easy... There goes another couple of hundred dollars...

*Urge to buy PSP... RISING*Â
biggrin.gif

your urge mey rise when you realise the hombrew that goes on the psp.

psx emulator (inc in 3.02-OE-B + firmware.
gba emu
snes emu
genisis emu
nes emu
EVEN N64 emu.

and the gba and snes emus can be player 2 player with another person if the have the same emus and games via WIRELESS communiaction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving