modchipsdirect shipping info

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would work out better for him doing it that way. I did send a message to switch to the os over the pro but then it says they will message back with in 24h not counting weekends so that kinda sucks harder in a way... :(

Alot better i hope he she they dont read this and take my advice but as long as its a full refund i dont think they broke the law

Reactions: leerpsp

mbze430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my SX Pro on 6/2 and no email. Not even sure I am on the 1st batch or 2nd....

Instead of waiting I decided to order the SX OS. The guy emails me and say my card won't go through (because they charge international instead of US). He tells me if I can clear it up within 30mins he would send me a code right away. Did it in 20mins and send him an email and never got my SX OS License code either. Feeling being scammed

I attached a screenshot of the email in my post.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by mbze430,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my SX Pro on 6/2 and no email. Not even sure I am on the 1st batch or 2nd....

Instead of waiting I decided to order the SX OS. The guy emails me and say my card won't go through (because they charge international instead of US). He tells me if I can clear it up within 30mins he would send me a code right away. Did it in 20mins and send him an email and never got my SX OS License code either. Feeling being scammed
I traded my pro order in for a key from the guy and after about an hour or 2 something like that did not keep track of time he emailed me my code and i'm using my sx os now! but I don't know if i will be refunded the shipping and stuff seeing as i was charged for the pro because it has yet to show up on the card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I attached a screenshot of the email in my post.
also email him back and let him know you got it worked out and he has the money now.

mbze430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I traded my pro order in for a key from the guy and after about an hour or 2 something like that did not keep track of time he emailed me my code and i'm using my sx os now! but I don't know if i will be refunded the shipping and stuff seeing as i was charged for the pro because it has yet to show up on the card.

also email him back and let him know you got it worked out and he has the money now.

at this point I am not too worried about my SX Pro purchased, because most likely it will get blocked again since my credit card always block international purchases and require me to phone in anyway.

I just don't like that fact the guy tells me I would get my code 30mins and doesn't come through. Like I said I finished my call with my CC within 20mins and emailed him

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this point I am not too worried about my SX Pro purchased, because most likely it will get blocked again since my credit card always block international purchases and require me to phone in anyway.

I just don't like that fact the guy tells me I would get my code 30mins and doesn't come through.
ya he says that but prob has not got back to your email (there are a lot of people emailing him) but if you did order it and got him the money he will get the code to you that i can tell you 100%.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed them and they said the shipment was still in the air. They haven't gotten it from china yet. They expect it either late this week or early next week and that's when they'll start shipping
strange that they haven't got the shipment yet. yet my pro from china just passed customs today

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was the 23rd
Then the team emailed and said it changed to 26th
So I changed the website, but forget to change the last to characters after the number
My bad. This doesn't mean that items have magically been teleported from the US back to some country that doesn't know how to spell. It just means I am lacking sleep.

That's completely understandable.
You're doing a great job.

Keep up the great work, thanks for keeping everyone updated on the site and gbatemp.

- First time buyer and I'm looking forward to buying from ModChipsDirect again!

Last edited by KingMoogle,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does and kinda makes me want to trade in my pro for the os key just so i can have it all ready and the worst part about me waiting is me being in the 2nd batch and seems like its gonna be a good long wile if i set and wait on it.
remember to check my pro give away thread if you havent entered yet. My give away unit delivers monday-tuesday this coming week. Who ever I choose will get it with 2-3 day shipping from USPS

mbze430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woke up this morning and my SXOS License code was in my inbox. So I finally did get my code but after 6+ hours as the email came to me at around 6:30am EST

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So they said today they would know how big second batch is. Im waiting for confirmation to know if im in. Third batch is a long wait.

I ordered like 2 weeks ago so i have high hopes to be on second batch.

Reactions: weatMod

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they said today they would know how big second batch is. Im waiting for confirmation to know if im in. Third batch is a long wait.

I ordered like 2 weeks ago so i have high hopes to be on second batch.
they changed it to the 26th. that is why I traded mine for the key.

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
they changed it to the 26th. that is why I traded mine for the key.

I thought they would know by this weekend how big would be and it would be sent on the 26.

So i guess we have to wait a little more.

Do you think is worth getting the key/license? How often you find yourself turning off the console?

I think if im on the 3rd batch i would change my order. Getting the pro would be like a month from now.

I got this from them

Oh so you placed your order on the 11th? Thats good to know, cause i did mine next day, the 12 of this month, so i guess is likely i would get second batch... I hope.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought they would know by this weekend how big would be and it would be sent on the 26.

So i guess we have to wait a little more.

Do you think is worth getting the key/license? How often you find yourself turning off the console?

I think if im on the 3rd batch i would change my order. Getting the pro would be like a month from now.

Oh so you place your order on the 11th? Thats good to know, cause i did mine next day, the 12 of this month, so i guess is likely i would get second batch... I hope.
I keep mine docked and in sleep mode when not in use and its going on day 2 like that and my switch is fine. I will only have to reboot into cfw if i run it dead why playing it or something but it only take me a few secs to boot the cfw using the pc.

Alec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW: I ordered on 06/04/2018, 18:47 and I'm in "SX Pro Pre-Orders" status. I haven't sent them any e-mails and haven't heard anything about what batch I'm in. I'm just waiting patiently and letting everyone else fall on the ban sword first. :)

Reactions: jrl5k

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I keep mine docked and in sleep mode when not in use and its going on day 2 like that and my switch is fine. I will only have to reboot into cfw if i run it dead why playing it or something but it only take me a few secs to boot the cfw using the pc.

Thanks, i kinda want to play some games now, but maybe im rushing. I never turn off my Switch, like you d

Think im gonna do what i said. If im on third batch, gonna change the order.

Reactions: leerpsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk