MMORPG Recommendations?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually started to play Maplestory last week pretty fun. Last month I was playing Runescape played for one week got bored lets see about Maplestory this time.

Runescape- Level 45

If anyone wants to play Maple with me post your IGNs. I am in Bellocan.
Dexless5050 - Lv 54 Sin

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
I actually started to play Maplestory last week pretty fun. Last month I was playing Runescape played for one week got bored lets see about Maplestory this time.

Runescape- Level 45

If anyone wants to play Maple with me post your IGNs. I am in Bellocan.
Dexless5050 - Lv 54 Sin

Runescape was fun for a while when I was a kid. Made it to lvl 93 and then I quit. Fishing sharks just got boring.

My account still has like 500k+ and over 80,000 Body runes though. Apparently my previously expensive stuff is now worth junk now. I had a full set of Ahrim's Robes (staff and all the robes) which cost me a good 2mil, but now it's worth like 500k. Bullocks.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
MasterM said:

So ... i downloaded this, and went to play it.
America only.

I wasted 1GB of my 10GB cap on something i cant play, I played Maple Story for like 2 years, stupid game >_> I played Kart Rider, and loved it to bits, then Nexon got rid of it, I played Combat arms, but due to lack of making a good Anti-Hack shield, it got over-run by hackers, So i HATE nexon with a passion, they can all die

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh so people are complaining about Nexon, well guess what, they don't do anything better like the rest. My friend still plays Runescape and from what I have heard, its a lot more interesting then it was back then. Since I don't play runescape...I wouldn't know.

Also don't try Mabinogi if you're not willing to get frustrated from getting pwned plus having to grind dungeons that are too hard for you. If you do start playing Mabinogi, I'm on the Ruairi server.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
But at the end of the day Nexon is a fail company, the main games i played on there were MapleStory, Combat Arms, Kart Rider and Audition, i tried DFO but it didnt work, as ive already said.

But Nexon goes TOO far. When Wizet was in control of Maple things were fine, They could do the server upgrades and patches in HALF the time Nexon coulds, GM's were active and you could talk to them, and hings got DONE.

Combat arms as i already said was just horrible for hackers and it was never fair, although haflore said its fixed kinda so thats okay.

Kart Rider was Nexons BEST game, and so they go get rid of it? Wth? why would you get rid of a good game, i hate racing games right? i find them stupid, but kart rider was enough to pull me in and get addicted to it, the same with MANY others.

Nexon then FURTHER did the same with Audition, It was like DDR online with other people for your fingers, Was HUGELY addictive and involved good hand-eye co-ordination, they eventually decided to drop the game, another wtf moment by nexon.

I cant say anything on there other games (Mabinogi) as i havent played it, but i have heard it is quite good, But Nexon is a company i plan to stay away from.

So i will bash Nexon tyvm, The killed MapleStory, Destroyed Kart Rider and Audition, and made DFO America only, Nexon is SUPPOSED to be Global gaming? Oh well.

If your into kinda like 2D Sidescrolling games you could try Grand Chase, or Dragonica, or you could try ... crap i forgot the name, its in Open Beta though. Im looking forward to Dragonball Online, its gonna be epic. Also for 2D Worms like playing you could Play Gunbound by Softnyx, WolfTeam is quite good, gets boring after awhile though. Ether Saga Online is a good game, its kinda like WoW, but for Free, Seal Online was good for awhile, kinda like a Birds eye View MMORPG, Thats all i can think of atm, just... dont touch Runescape, i got addicted to it for about 3 years and it totally drained my life and i failed school, and it wasnt even a good game, the graphics sucked and gameplay was stupid, dont touch this game.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
outgum said:
But at the end of the day Nexon is a fail company, the main games i played on there were MapleStory, Combat Arms, Kart Rider and Audition, i tried DFO but it didnt work, as ive already said.

But Nexon goes TOO far. When Wizet was in control of Maple things were fine, They could do the server upgrades and patches in HALF the time Nexon coulds, GM's were active and you could talk to them, and hings got DONE.

Combat arms as i already said was just horrible for hackers and it was never fair, although haflore said its fixed kinda so thats okay.

Kart Rider was Nexons BEST game, and so they go get rid of it? Wth? why would you get rid of a good game, i hate racing games right? i find them stupid, but kart rider was enough to pull me in and get addicted to it, the same with MANY others.

Nexon then FURTHER did the same with Audition, It was like DDR online with other people for your fingers, Was HUGELY addictive and involved good hand-eye co-ordination, they eventually decided to drop the game, another wtf moment by nexon.

I cant say anything on there other games (Mabinogi) as i havent played it, but i have heard it is quite good, But Nexon is a company i plan to stay away from.

So i will bash Nexon tyvm, The killed MapleStory, Destroyed Kart Rider and Audition, and made DFO America only, Nexon is SUPPOSED to be Global gaming? Oh well.

If your into kinda like 2D Sidescrolling games you could try Grand Chase, or Dragonica, or you could try ... crap i forgot the name, its in Open Beta though. Im looking forward to Dragonball Online, its gonna be epic. Also for 2D Worms like playing you could Play Gunbound by Softnyx, WolfTeam is quite good, gets boring after awhile though. Ether Saga Online is a good game, its kinda like WoW, but for Free, Seal Online was good for awhile, kinda like a Birds eye View MMORPG, Thats all i can think of atm, just... dont touch Runescape, i got addicted to it for about 3 years and it totally drained my life and i failed school, and it wasnt even a good game, the graphics sucked and gameplay was stupid, dont touch this game.
i soooo totally agree with you Nexon = Fail because it has sweared it's allegiance to Global gaming. the Bond of Nexon's agreement is broken. Now nexon is just another failcompany which only have interest in money and nothing more. My opinion is Don't GO to nexon.....it will only make you angrier and angrier like i am
mad.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They actauly changed maple. It is now better than it used to be it's easier to train and they added lots of new stuff that are pretty cool

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow and Aion are the top two in my eyes if you don't mind paying monthly fees, Aion is a grind fest.

warhammer sucks

Age of conan isn't bad but isn't worth paying for.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
are there any mmo where you do more than just bloody quest and grind? maybe something like run factory maybe? anything more than just questing and grinding or don't they exist?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good