MLTHaKu! Install Henkaku with SD2Vita without Memory Card!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ScarletDreamz, Aug 26, 2017.

1. facundoj

facundoj Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Argentina
    Ok thanks, I've already installed everything :)

2. AlexKidbizkit

AlexKidbizkit Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    Italy
    Sorry guys but I didn't understand: in the end is it then possible to install henkaku on a PS Vita 1000 without a memory card, having a legit 3.60 ofw and an sd2vita adapter & SD card?

3. Minimumsix

Minimumsix Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Can someone please help, I got to the part where it says about the dots, then it says pull out battery but I’m on slim. It just restarted with options to restart or reformat etc. So I just restarted and there’s no bubbles. No matter how many times I try henkaku to get molecule back it kicks me out. The light by the card is flashing though. What do I do?

4. tedmg091309131

tedmg091309131 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
  5. Minimumsix

Minimumsix Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Ok just tried that, bubbles are back but the card isn’t reading. Checked in config. Txt and there’s nothing there about sdcard.

i think my problem seems to be whenever i get to a point where something gets written to the config.txt everything disappears and unable to load henkaku. then after a lenthy reboot the bubbles are back, but there's nothing written in config.txt to read the sd card.
    what do you think is wrong?
    i bought the vita with henkaku enso and loads of games on it, then my son decided to do something with the sdcard causing a crack in it. so i bought a new sandisk ultra 128gb and have been trying forever to get it working again. anyone please help me sort this out it's driving me crazy

Last edited by Minimumsix, Jan 7, 2018
  6. Minimumsix

Minimumsix Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    could it be my adapter is too old for the sdcard? it's the old white oddly shaped type that looks like it was made by someone in a shed :)

7. facundoj

facundoj Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Argentina
    Yes it is possible. Just put the sd2vita and run the explloit in the web. Then install enso.

8. AlexKidbizkit

AlexKidbizkit Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    Italy
    Thank you very much!

9. AlexKidbizkit

AlexKidbizkit Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    Italy
    I have another question: is there any suggested homebrew or something else which needs anyway a memory card, even if I can install the sd2vita drivers without one? Or I can avoid to order a memory card (I found a "cheap" 8 gb memory at 20 €) ?

10. facundoj

facundoj Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2017
    Argentina
    The sd2vita emulates the memory card, the vita doesn't even know it's not a memory card, so everything works fine. The only exception is if you have some retail games you want to play, since the sd2vita uses the slot for games.