Mississipi shooter kills 8

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe how people can be racist towards the USA (that's what I assume when they say "America". It's like hating on Latvia and calling the eastern Europe a shithole).

Let's go in order:

Only because blacks make up more of the poor's population, and poor people are more likely to commit crime.
Forgive my skepticism but whenever a black guy gets in major trouble the majority of times he's part of a gang. I'm not sure where you live, but I haven't seen many white poor people being part of gangs. It's the toxicity of a culture that says that your gang members are the real family, that you want to shoot cops, stealing is right and they are very violent. For the uncommon whites that are like that, they are called "white trash". For black people, it's "shut up you racist pig". Instead of frowning upon this behavior, society made these thug behaviors acceptable if you have X history. A lot of successful black people don't follow this ""culture"" because they know it's not right.

I also find unacceptable how people are revealing their true selves by spitting so much on a country of 300 million people while preaching love at the same time. But what do I know, we live in a present where an armed black man gets shoot by police after a crime and people will protest and kill those cops. Where it's not ok for men to say anything bad about women but it's ok for people to treat them like objects for their religious culture. Where, if that religious culture is Christian, you are a nazi bigot because you pray for a God that doesn't exist, while the people who died for drawing Mohammed were pushing their boundaries too far for a religion that's a-ok.

Disgusting. Call me when we deported all SJWs to Africa and middle east.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Writing /s doesn't make you smarter you know.
Replying that doesn't either.
Writing /s implies sarcasm. In a written form sarcasm is not easy to convey, as many paralinguistic cues are not available. I suppose you knew it, but still you reply such a stupidity, why? Don't you understand?

Well, then I will write it so you get it, I suppose you don't like short abbreviated conventions:

Why so far, wouldn't it be easier to deport them all to New York, where most of them reside nowadays anyway? (sarcasm implied)
Less traveling costs, you have to think efficient! (sarcasm implied, written in a long from so that Vipera can get it)

Happy now?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, we're not talking about banning guns, we're saying that there should be a mandatory education course before a licence is approved. Will people circumvent that? Of course. But having laws in place of that nature makes it easier to deal with THOSE people as well

It's not like we don't already send millions of otherwise innocent people to jail simply for possession of marijuana, anyway

The justice system in the US is a load of moneymaking BS anyway, it doesn't help anyone, it only produces more recidivists per capita if anything. We need stricter gun laws, yes, I agree on that, people need to not be stupid when it comes to owning and using firearms.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What does Sweden have to do with it?

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk
Actually, it is a reactionary reply, because someone is offended.
But, I mean, how not to be offended when 8 people were killed, the thread is about that, and you reply "Oh it's America, who cares really".
That is insensitive, you should expect people to get offended, even though Sweden really doesn't have anything to do with it.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...