Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to DiPLODOCUS group for going way back and grabbing Sea Monsters and getting it released. A dinosaur group with a dinosaur release. And all your other releases of course!
grog.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if Cake Mania or SPRay is finally released?

My mom and brother love cake Mania, and while SPRay doesn't look great, it interests me.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiPLODOCUS (though they ripped off some other guy's torrent) has released the AC/DC track pack. Meaning you can remove that one from the list
smile.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rammoth said:
DiPLODOCUS (though they ripped off some other guy's torrent) has released the AC/DC track pack. Meaning you can remove that one from the list
smile.gif

Thanks for that. They did credit the other guy in the nfo, sort of.
grog.gif

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
James Bond Quantom of Solace NTSC is still undumped,

Which sucks because the PAL version I'm using now, skips and lags during gameplay.

I even forced NTSC too.
I'm sorry to inform you, but the NTSC version does that too.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 has been released:

Rock_Band_Track_Pack_Volume_2_USA_Wii-OneUp

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Rock Revolution appears to be entirely AWOL. Considering that almost no one (as in retailers) ordered it, it may prove to be one of the most elusive things to dump.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
r0llik said:
rockband 2 plsssss

I usually don't add things to the missing list until it's been about 2 weeks since a confirmed sighting in a store. You've got to give the groups a little bit of time. I'm just trying to make sure no game gets left behind.
grog.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ViRGE said:
Rock Revolution appears to be entirely AWOL. Considering that almost no one (as in retailers) ordered it, it may prove to be one of the most elusive things to dump.

I thought this wasn't supposed to be out until next year on the Wii (NTSC-U anyway). Is it out there somewhere?

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Lazycus said:
ViRGE said:

I thought this wasn't supposed to be out until next year on the Wii (NTSC-U anyway). Is it out there somewhere?
GameFAQs says November 11th, and Amazon agrees. As best as I can tell it was released and no one wanted it.

scratchNsniff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am disappointed i havent been able to find American Idol Encore 2. Although not a great game (specially for the Wii) it is fun for the whole family to play/sing along. We have wore out all of the songs on the first one so i am curious when this one will be released online. It has been out for a little over a month and it seems to be totally missing.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been on the list for quite a while, hasn't it?. I think the Diplodocus group will have an early Christmas present for you in a few minutes. Check your favorite site/server tomorrow!

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
It's been on the list for quite a while, hasn't it?. I think the Diplodocus group will have an early Christmas present for you in a few minutes. Check your favorite site/server tomorrow!

Karaoke_Revolution_Presents_American_Idol_Encore_USA_Wii-DiPLODOCUS

This one? Has been released yesterday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter