Homebrew Minecraft DS (in 3D !)

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
While we wait for some news about DSCraft, i decided to make a map with something different, a quest!

imagebig.png

It was made with the limited resources that DSCraft has, but, even so, i think it has what it takes to take away a couple of hours from you....depending on your search skills
biggrin.gif

So, all you have to do is find the 10 hidden blocks in the forest. I'm not going to tell witch blocks, as you need to find them by yourself...

- You'll need to use the Texture Pack that comes with the Map, otherwise, the blocks will not have the information you need.

- The blocks can be anywhere in the forest, however, there are no blocks above trees.

- Find the blocks and get the reward!

- Please, read the Read Me file for more information, it's essential for the gameplay.

DOWNLOAD!

Hope you like it!
biggrin.gif
Give some feedback...

Note: Please, note that this map has some information that needs to be discovered only by the player, don't spoil the gameplay experience of other users! If you need to give some information please use the Spoiler Tag!

-----------------------------------------

me7i the amazin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
Bmcs said:
While we wait for some news about DSCraft, i decided to make a map with something different, a quest!

imagebig.png

It was made with the limited resources that DSCraft has, but, even so, i think it has what it takes to take away a couple of hours from you....depending on your search skills
biggrin.gif

So, all you have to do is find the 10 hidden blocks in the forest. I'm not going to tell witch blocks, as you need to find them by yourself...

- You'll need to use the Texture Pack that comes with the Map, otherwise, the blocks will not have the information you need.

- The blocks can be anywhere in the forest, however, there are no blocks above trees.

- Find the blocks and get the reward!

- Please, read the Read Me file for more information, it's essential for the gameplay.

DOWNLOAD!

Hope you like it!
biggrin.gif
Give some feedback...

Note: Please, note that this map has some information that needs to be discovered only by the player, don't spoil the gameplay experience of other users! If you need to give some information please use the Spoiler Tag!

-----------------------------------------

oh come on WTF, i get fucked for advertising the dscraft forum and you can advertise your site, or your map THROUGH your site

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me7i the amazin said:
oh come on WTF, i get fucked for advertising the dscraft forum and you can advertise your site, or your map THROUGH your site
This is different. He's actually just showcasing a map for Minecraft DS, that's all.

Schnida

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
QUOTE said:
- When you start the game you will spawn in front of a house, inside that house you'll find 10 Glass blocks, you can use them to put the blocks you find on top of each one.
How can I take a block? I already found two...

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
me7i the amazin said:

Yeah, i just want to people to know that the map is in the website. This way people know where they can find the map, and if they want to share the link in other places, they're welcome to do it...

Schnida said:
QUOTE said:
- When you start the game you will spawn in front of a house, inside that house you'll find 10 Glass blocks, you can use them to put the blocks you find on top of each one.
How can I take a block? I already found two...

There's no need to take the block, you just need to memorize every block (like, with paper and a pen, something like that), or, if you want, every time you find a block, you can go to the house, and put that block on top of the glass (just look in your inventory for the block you just found).

dicamarques said:
Bmcs said:
QUOTE(dicamarques @ Sep 9 2011, 11:43 PM)
Nice bmcs tomorrow when i go in to my pc it will be the 1st thing i'll do!!!

Thanks
wink.gif

Hope you like it..
OMG its so hard to find the pieces
I only founded 1, and at the end how do i know that i have the key right?

You have to see witch block is different from all the others, and that block's name is the key for PASS1 file
happy.gif

On the other hand, it's good to know that it's hard
biggrin.gif

Oh, and btw, i was thinking.....if the users give good feedback, maybe i can do a sequel
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me7i the amazin said:
machomuu said:
me7i the amazin said:
This is different. He's actually just showcasing a map for Minecraft DS, that's all.
yes and i am only showcasing the DScraft forum to which this stuff can be discussed
True, but this is simply content for a game, you were advertising a site.

me7i the amazin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
me7i the amazin said:
machomuu said:
Trashed post said:
yes and i am only showcasing the DScraft forum to which this stuff can be discussed
True, but this is simply content for a game, you were advertising a site.
yes a forum for the very game we are disscusing here, it is a place to disscus many topics but in a forum rather than all i one thread

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
me7i the amazin said:
yes a forum for the very game we are disscusing here, it is a place to disscus many topics but in a forum rather than all i one thread

But why a new forum if we all use GBAtemp and even a IRC channel? That's what people don't understand, neither do i...

The thing is, there's so few things to talk about that a simple topic is enough...

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bmcs said:
But why a new forum if we all use GBAtemp and even a IRC channel? That's what people don't understand, neither do i...

The thing is, there's so few things to talk about that a simple topic is enough...

I highly agree. A whole forum for something as simple as DScraft it too much!

Anyways, I like your quest, Bmcs
biggrin.gif

But just a suggestion - upload your maps on FileTrip, because i really hate 4shared.
smile.gif

BTY2468

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
EpicJungle said:
Bmcs said:

I highly agree. A whole forum for something as simple as DScraft it too much!

Anyways, I like your quest, Bmcs
biggrin.gif

But just a suggestion - upload your maps on FileTrip, because i really hate 4shared.
smile.gif

i second this. 4shared is pretty terrible. use filetrip or some other quick waiting site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1