Netherlands
can som1 please pm me the password for the installer i cant figure it out
i can only get the password for the manual

re.lax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i have an ntsc wii with miiwii installed and all the region free settings set both starfall and preloader but when i go to play cod 5 pal it wont reconize it but if i use regioinfrii and change it to ntsc it works but i thought my wii is now region free?

Edit: if i use ocarina it will boot both (Pal, Ntsc) but the screen goes really messed.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
rjvznl said:
can som1 please pm me the password for the installer i cant figure it out
i can only get the password for the manual

QUOTE(danash @ Apr 4 2009, 02:23 PM) can someone also pm me the passwords for the latest miiwii?????

The password for the manual is on the first post, the password for the installer is in the manual. Look for a word that stands out from the rest!

jinjishu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at step 6 installing preloader, it tells me it can't find hacks.ini. where do i get hacks.ini for version .28 and where do i place it on the card?

jinjishu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Put it on the root of the SD card. So it would A:\hacks.ini Where A is the drive letter or the SD card (If you use a computer SD reader)

okay i found a hacks.ini creator but in the manual in makes mention of two different region free hacks for GC. I got the one with video mode patching but not the other region free GC games hacks. Where do I find this one for system menu 289?

Seca99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have seen the passwords Water, Launch, Pepsi and Sandwich .... i can't get the guide or the installer to open ... what am i missing ??

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seca99 said:
I have seen the passwords Water, Launch, Pepsi and Sandwich .... i can't get the guide or the installer to open ... what am i missing ??

holy-facepalm.jpg

re.lax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
re.lax said:
Hey i have an ntsc wii with miiwii installed and all the region free settings set both starfall and preloader but when i go to play cod 5 pal it wont reconize it but if i use regioinfrii and change it to ntsc it works but i thought my wii is now region free?

Edit: if i use ocarina it will boot both (Pal, Ntsc) but the screen goes really messed.

Can anyone help i need this to work soon

Seca99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
to D-Jay .... sounds like you have a great package here .... wish I could try it ... its pointless to have it password protected .... I have and have had several re read the main post over and over ... the passwords i cannot get to work

is is possible to pm me the passwords so i can try it

slayblack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i hate to be a newbie, but is it just me who experiences a locking up of the Installer itself?
I read thoroughly to get the password, I am 100% certain of the password. However, after entering the password in the installer, 'OK' blinks, and the 'Next' button remains UNCLICKABLE.

I am on the verge of 7zipping the executable and manually arranging the files. However, if someone can help me please do, thank you in advance!!

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Seca99 said:
to D-Jay .... sounds like you have a great package here .... wish I could try it ... its pointless to have it password protected .... I have and have had several re read the main post over and over ... the passwords i cannot get to work

is is possible to pm me the passwords so i can try it

QUOTE(slayblack @ Apr 6 2009, 10:46 PM) Hi, i hate to be a newbie, but is it just me who experiences a locking up of the Installer itself?
I read thoroughly to get the password, I am 100% certain of the password. However, after entering the password in the installer, 'OK' blinks, and the 'Next' button remains UNCLICKABLE.

I am on the verge of 7zipping the executable and manually arranging the files. However, if someone can help me please do, thank you in advance!!

What do you both think the password for the manual is? The password for the Installer is in the manual

ph15h

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Yes, but make sure you back them up in their entirety.

Thanks. I already have mine "freed" but my girlfriend updated to 3.3U when she used WiiFit, so now I just want 3.2U back so I can do all the stuff I couldn't do before she updated. Preloader blocks legitimate game disc updates too right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol