Hardware MicroSD to Memory Stick Adapter

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, I bought 2 microSD to MS Pro Duo. It only accepts 1 microsd.

My question is, how large can the adapter hold when it can only accept 1 microSD?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a video, this dude had 256gb (2x128gb). The psp "saw" it. I tried 2x32gb. The cards were the same sandisk class4. It was super slow loading. Probably because the amount of games. The card was also flimsy as hell. I ended up getting a 32gb mmproduo. Much better.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a 128gb in mine. No issues.
1x 128gb or 2x 64gb?
And you tried to fill it up all the way?

Sometimes I think that the limit with those adapters come from the hardware who access them, and that Sony actually made the PSP a kind of future proof hardware because a ProDuo Stick have a lot of room to fill with memory chips.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1x 128gb or 2x 64gb?
And you tried to fill it up all the way?

Sometimes I think that the limit with those adapters come from the hardware who access them, and that Sony actually made the PSP a kind of future proof hardware because a ProDuo Stick have a lot of room to fill with memory chips.

1x 128gb

I've used up about 80gb and never had any issues. As for the slowness issue I find that using the CAT_ plugin - http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psp-homebrew/game-categories-lite-14-psp-plugin/

resolves that

jussimir

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does using a 80mb/s sdxc card impact performance on the iso loading or should I go to the 48mb/s class 10?

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does using a 80mb/s sdxc card impact performance on the iso loading or should I go to the 48mb/s class 10?

the only time the card speed seems to have any impact is if it's RIDICULOUSLY slow, or during initial loading of the game onto the sd card

as long as the card meets minimum speed, you won't tell a difference in load times, game play etc

deltax5

Trophies
XP
Country
Is Silicon Power Elite 128GB 75MB/s microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card good or should I pay abit more for a Lexar Media 128GB 95MB/s microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card, SanDisk Ultra 128GB 80MB/s microSDXC Memory Card. WHat cards are reccemended? Im getting one now and another if I need another in the future. Do the cards have to match? Im getting the photoFast adapter. I hope I get a reply before the sale ends :)
Am I better off with the single sd slot adapter? Im I better off with a 64GB if there are problems?

Last edited by deltax5,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over