Gaming micro sd card problem

Mr.NOOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After two years of taking our the micro sd card from my r4, the chip got scratched on the back black part and i could see a brown part from the scratch and i am wondering is there any way that you can replace the parts or if there is a chip online that you can use to connect the memory part of the sd card to it so that i can reuse the memory of it. Also the yellow tip part is fine its just the black part and if that is just the problem could you tell me how to fix it.

Also sorry if i posted this in the wrong section or if im spamming

tysonrss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After two years of taking our the micro sd card from my r4, the chip got scratched on the back black part and i could see a brown part from the scratch and i am wondering is there any way that you can replace the parts or if there is a chip online that you can use to connect the memory part of the sd card to it so that i can reuse the memory of it. Also the yellow tip part is fine its just the black part and if that is just the problem could you tell me how to fix it.

Also sorry if i posted this in the wrong section or if im spamming
If you see brown then that possibly means you scratched some circutry and in that case, you are screwed...

Mr.NOOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i fixed the problem by formatting it and salvaging everything on it by using photo-rec. the only problem was the camera since sometimes it doesn't read the card when inserting the micro sd card into it so i just used my sisters camera to formatted. Also i learned a lesson...Never buy a $30 camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: