micro sd card problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mr.NOOb, Dec 29, 2012.

Dec 29, 2012

micro sd card problem by Mr.NOOb at 8:09 PM (420 Views / 0 Likes) 3 Comments

• Newcomer

Mr.NOOb New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    After two years of taking our the micro sd card from my r4, the chip got scratched on the back black part and i could see a brown part from the scratch and i am wondering is there any way that you can replace the parts or if there is a chip online that you can use to connect the memory part of the sd card to it so that i can reuse the memory of it. Also the yellow tip part is fine its just the black part and if that is just the problem could you tell me how to fix it.

Also sorry if i posted this in the wrong section or if im spamming
    Last edited by Mr.NOOb, Dec 29, 2012

alex_0706 darknessblade

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    if you send a picture in the topic we can see the damage and conclude if it id dangerous or not, to use it further
    • Banned

tysonrss Banned!

Message Count:
    United States
    If you see brown then that possibly means you scratched some circutry and in that case, you are screwed...
    • Newcomer

Mr.NOOb New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    i fixed the problem by formatting it and salvaging everything on it by using photo-rec. the only problem was the camera since sometimes it doesn't read the card when inserting the micro sd card into it so i just used my sisters camera to formatted. Also i learned a lesson...Never buy a $30 camera.

SPONSORED LINKS