OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came across the following save editing tool, but I do not understand Japanese
http://ukkey3.blog33.fc2.com/

I can somewhat get by with Google Live translator, but there is one section of my interest and that is cheat codes
It says I can input them, but I don't understand how or where to get information on them. I translated the entire tool editor creator's website and found nothing.
Can anyone help out on this one?

Big_Gum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cool, thanks. But this video explains how to add items and armors. Not how to use the cheat code input, which is this one

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-06 13.14.05.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-06 13.14.05.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,042

Thzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's cool, thanks. But this video explains how to add items and armors. Not how to use the cheat code input, which is this one
This option I have not explored yet. But if you know something and cheer up, I'd like to learn.

IceCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% Works but Equipment Level Editing Doesn't Work. Copy the Select Row and paste it in Text document and Edit the lvl and Paste it back .

Warninng. Delete the original row number before Pasting. Can cause the game crash due to error from characters Equipments

Big_Gum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% Works but Equipment Level Editing Doesn't Work. Copy the Select Row and paste it in Text document and Edit the lvl and Paste it back .

Warninng. Delete the original row number before Pasting. Can cause the game crash due to error from characters Equipments
That's equipment editing, not cheat code input

IceCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no Cheat code. Most of MH Tools by people never added option for ''Cheat code''
It's only For Adding All items together. Example. Have All Names of equipments and items name and input into the cheat. adds all items. Kinda like a batch to add all items.

Last edited by IceCrystal,

Big_Gum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no Cheat code. Most of MH Tools by people never added option for ''Cheat code''
It's only For Adding All items together. Example. Have All Names of equipments and items name and input into the cheat. adds all items. Kinda like a batch to add all items.
Wrong
There is a specific section that is literally called Cheat Code Input

Nikki_Putin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Actually there is. Some tools include cheat input. This one just doesn't have instructions. Probably because it's aimed at advanced users

Reactions: IceCrystal

IceCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone has a item id list ?
Go to https://mhxx.kiranico.com/item and Select all Japan text and go to the Save editor item list and push last right button at the bottom. Paste it

Make sure you have a Clean box. 1 to max and unlock the Box space in order have all items.

Some items have the ??????? Mark. Avoid that.

Last edited by IceCrystal,
Reactions: AoiKunieda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, wut