Translation MHXX Complete English Patch

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The translation will work on Old, I was simply commenting in that it also removes the 30 FPS limit, I don't know how that it will work on Original 3DS.

Also ...Good luck with that one, seemed hard to patch by the comments. You can get the DLC with this one.

Reactions: Zealotus

zenaro147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone faced the error 2306-0348 or 2306-0332 on switch?

I can't play with my switch and 3ds (my 3ds don't have any nintendo account linked)

My switch save is from my MhGen from my old 3ds that previously have a nintendo account... and my XX is from MhGen (same old 3ds) converted to XX

Last edited by zenaro147,

klark231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Did anyone faced the error 2306-0348 or 2306-0332 on switch?

I can't play with my switch and 3ds (my 3ds don't have any nintendo account linked)

My switch save is from my MhGen from my old 3ds that previously have a nintendo account... and my XX is from MhGen (same old 3ds) converted to XX
nope none

zenaro147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nope none
Did you have any idea why this happen?

Since my 3ds don't have any account linked, idk why I can play both versions at same time. That's realle weird issue (also I already tested in a different networking... that's not the issue)

Also I tested with my friend and I can play perfectly fine with him

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
...In case anyone wonders, even with the Switch crossplay patch, you can no longer play online after the 3DS/WiiU online functions went down.

Pretty disappointing. At least I got to beat a few Ex Deviants before closing.

I don't know if there will be any way to bypass the "service is over" thing as you did not evem played on 3ds servers...

...On the other hand I guess now I can keep making the mod I was doing for the game without remorse, lol.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
...In case anyone wonders, even with the Switch crossplay patch, you can no longer play online after the 3DS/WiiU online functions went down.

I don't know if there will be any way to bypass the "service is over" thing as you did not evem played on 3ds servers...

...On the other hand I guess now I can keep making the mod I was doing for the game without remorse, lol.
You did not play on 3DS servers because there was 'ever something like servers to play on. For most games. It was almost always happening between consoles.
That's why people can still be playing online right now just by keeping opened the session they started before Nintendo switched it's servers off.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know. Most of this stuff is p2p (even on paid services), but to connect to others you needed to go through their service first, which is what I am talking about with "3ds servers". With no possibility to go connect to Nintendo, you can't do anything. And that's what's kinda annoying about all this, the infrastructure for MHXX from what I've gathered is not even a Nintendo thing, it's Capcom's, just like back in the MH Tri days.

MH4U for example seemed to be part of Nintendo's infrastructure. Dragon Quest 7 online content seemingly being outside of Nintendo but you still needed it to get to it is another example.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maaaaan! I came here specifically hoping that this would still work! Heres to hoping pretendo gets MH and pokemon both soon!

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Syayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard pretendo not going to support japanese games so 3DS MHXX might be out of luck, dammit but hopefully someone can hack it to make it work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol