Hacking MGS4 Act 4 Crash

Andim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on Rogero 4.43, and playing MGS4 off a retail disk. Whenever I load the save data for the start of act 4 (The emulated PS1 sequence), I get kicked back to the XMB. I understand this problem has existed as long as the game has, but all of the fixes and tutorials I can find regarding it are for ancient cfws and I don't know what the equivalent procedures would be. Can anyone give me a hand?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In multiman I think you have to set the game to be mirrored for it to work

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there was a patch fix released ages ago to play chapter not sure if i still have a copy on my pc, i can check when i finish work. or you can grab a save file that has chapter 4 completed and play from that. i think that's what i done in the end but it was a long time ago................sudeki300

Andim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there was a patch fix released ages ago to play chapter not sure if i still have a copy on my pc, i can check when i finish work. or you can grab a save file that has chapter 4 completed and play from that. i think that's what i done in the end but it was a long time ago................sudeki300

Act 4 is the only good part about MGS4

Edit: To anyone finding this thread and looking for a solution, my problem was my Cobra cfw messing up that way the PS1 emulator worked. Switch to a regular cfw to get through to act 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay