Hacking metroid freezing again :S

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
okay this is unbelievable, the game is freezing AGAIN, this time much later into the game, during a cutscene when you unlock super missiles, it's freezing just like baby's cry scene :S

any idea? im using configurable usb loader, ciosx rev20 ios 249 ios 56

before it froze on the baby's cry scene, but it worked removing the update partition. Now it's freezing again :S

generalm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fedex14 said:
okay this is unbelievable, the game is freezing AGAIN, this time much later into the game, during a cutscene when you unlock super missiles, it's freezing just like baby's cry scene :S

any idea? im using configurable usb loader, ciosx rev20 ios 249 ios 56

before it froze on the baby's cry scene, but it worked removing the update partition. Now it's freezing again :S

i had an freeze during the baby's cry cutscene too, (on my emulator) right when you see samus' face. i was about to shut off the emulator but i decided to let it run for a little longer and to my surprise it continued
tongue.gif

dunno if this works on the wii too, but since my Disc drive is broken AND my USB loader doesn't wanna load games properly anymore i have no damn choice but to wait till someone helps me fix my wii, or i get a new one...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1