Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Release Date Announced

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If I'm not wrong, the main reason why K.P. chosen MGS3 was because it was mainly a jungle situation and the 3D effect should be most obvious.

I'll be getting this game no matter how crappy it is. I just want to see for myself if the demo is just a joke or this game/Kojima is a joke.

And yes I agree. The MGS HD collection is should be wayyyyyyyy better more worth it than the 3D 'remake'.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not wrong, the main reason why K.P. chosen MGS3 was because it was mainly a jungle situation and the 3D effect should be most obvious.

That's got to be wrong...the 3D effect would be immensely pronounced in any of the Metal Gear games due to the camera position and the environments you play in. Just think of the amount of crates, desks, slopes etc... in the MGS.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.1up.com/previews/metal-gear-solid-snake-eater-3d-hands-on

Apparently the framerate issues are fixed and the visuals are a bit better, but there's still plenty of complaints about the 3DS resolution.

Still makes me wonder why anyone would buy this over the pretty great visuals of the HD Collection.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States

I'll be getting this game no matter how crappy it is. I just want to see for myself if the demo is just a joke or this game/Kojima is a joke.

And yes I agree. The MGS HD collection is should be wayyyyyyyy better more worth it than the 3D 'remake'.

Honest man you are. Man amoungst men.

*looks at other opinions*

I own the HD collection for the 360. No other 3DS games currently excite me. MGS Snake Eater is possibly the most badass MGS game in the series...and I am going to buy this without hesitation because I got money to blow.

Also recently 1UP did a great preview on the game if anyone is interested and really brings up some good points about which system is best for this game.
To lazy, don't have time to read?
The prview points out that the framerate is fixed. Without the Circle Pad Pro add-on, it's like MGS Peace Walker on the PSP (perfectly fine with me). Screen resolution is small and is not as good as the PS2/Vita (not tested, assumed) and HD collection obviously.

Reactions: 1 person

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
ehh...I'll get this game simply because the crocodiles in it scared the shite out of my older brother on the ps2
http://www.1up.com/p...ter-3d-hands-on

Apparently the framerate issues are fixed and the visuals are a bit better, but there's still plenty of complaints about the 3DS resolution.

Still makes me wonder why anyone would buy this over the pretty great visuals of the HD Collection.
because sadly I own neither a ps3 or xbox ;_;
I also have no plans on getting a vita

wiimodx27

Trophies
Website
www.howtosoftmodwiiguide.com
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear is one of my oldest and most loved game. I have a collection of it from the first game version. I love the stealth and kill mission and the barricade Snake need to overcome to complete each mission. Now a 3D version of the game is really something I was looking forward to have. Cant wait to have more sleepless night playing the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, atleast it wasnt that bad
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but i can't let a mediocre pizza bring me down, just around this time last month i made that cheesecake
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What does pizza and sex have in common? When its good, its good. But when its bad, its still pretty good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know burnt pizza can be pretty bad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna download sonic generations to my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How do you put games on there? Does it have like a game store on the ps3?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black market store
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, download a pkg file, put it in a usb or a sd card, put the usb or sd card to ps3, turn on ps3hen, go to install game, install the game
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yea that's same with me, was just curious. Coolio
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao my keyboard decided to randomly die
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its prob your new router interfering w it