Homebrew Meritous Wii controllers won't connect

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded Meritous Wii to use on my vWii, and none of my controllers want to connect, I tried a Wii U Pro, a Wii Motion Plus Remote and Nunchuk, and a GameCube controller via a Mayflash Adapter. The website (google code) says Wii Remotes, GameCube controllers, Wii Classic and Pro controllers work. Even USB controllers are said to work. Can somebody help me out?

Super1710

Trophies
XP
Country
What is Meritous Wii? I googled but I can't find an answer. I wanted to test it to see if I get the same issue or something.

Super1710

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I know the problem. Older homebrew (this was made in 2009) isn't compatible with Wii motion plus attachments / remotes, so your wiimote or classic controller connected to your wiimote wouldn't work. Also, it does support GameCube but I believe it has to be connected directly into the Wii's controller ports, which of course don't exist on later consoles. I haven't actually tested it yet but this is what I believe to be the issue. It appears to support USB keyboards, so if you have any lying around you could use that, or invest in an older wiimote without motion plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-