Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
SifJar said:
Skyline969 said:
Will it loadz my romz?!!111!!
i know you're joking, but really its not funny, and its crap posts like that that waste space and get topics locked. keep stupid posts like this out of this topic plz.
Chill. I'm one of the testers, just making a joke there.
From the sounds of things, we testers could be testing yet another build soon, including bugfixes and just overall polishing. In my opinion, MENUdo is very close to being release-ready, but there's no set-in-stone release date yet. Personally, I've got a little list of various small bugs I've found that are just really minor flaws and would take seconds to be fixed up. Once the small bugs are ironed out, I'd say MENUdo would be ready for release, unless of course Soul decides to add yet even more features.
Yap, Soul has made a new build which will be out soon
tongue.gif
I got my hands on it, its a big improvement on the previous one.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and knowing SoulAnger, he probably will decide to add even more features... not saying that's a bad thing of course
tongue.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
SifJar said:
Skyline969 said:
i know you're joking, but really its not funny, and its crap posts like that that waste space and get topics locked. keep stupid posts like this out of this topic plz.
From the sounds of things, we testers could be testing yet another build soon, including bugfixes and just overall polishing. In my opinion, MENUdo is very close to being release-ready, but there's no set-in-stone release date yet. Personally, I've got a little list of various small bugs I've found that are just really minor flaws and would take seconds to be fixed up. Once the small bugs are ironed out, I'd say MENUdo would be ready for release, unless of course Soul decides to add yet even more features.

No more new features!!! Save them for later so that we have something to look forward to in the future.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
Skyline969 said:
SifJar said:
Skyline969 said:

No more new features!!! Save them for later so that we have something to look forward to in the future.

This kinda makes sense. MenuDO isn't even released yet, and you guys have like everything. It's like there's only going to be one final release of menuDO

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I know. XD Placeholder you know that's the old soul. ^^" We talked about it remember?
I need to prioritize the first release rather than adding new features.
I know its hard to back down my lust for innovation. :[
But I'm really trying to.

Skyline, yeah there are alot of minor and few major bugs left. But dont forget, I still have to fix that cruddy sound engine. ^^" That might take a while. Oh and I also plan to do a recode of file explore and finish the non coded features such as the gameinfo page, delete, etc.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SoulAnger said:
Yeah I know. XD Placeholder you know that's the old soul. ^^" We talked about it remember?
I need to prioritize the first release rather than adding new features.
I know its hard to back down my lust for innovation. :[
But I'm really trying to.

Skyline, yeah there are alot of minor and few major bugs left. But dont forget, I still have to fix that cruddy sound engine. ^^" That might take a while. Oh and I also plan to do a recode of file explore and finish the non coded features such as the gameinfo page, delete, etc.
Recode the file explorer? What's wrong with it? And yeah, the sound engine definitely needs to be fixed. xD But if you could add that fix to the new build then I'm sure the sound engine shouldn't be too hard for you to fix.
biggrin.gif

Tell you what, I'm gonna present to you my list after I my hands on the build you said you're gonna make for me. Just so we're on the same page.
smile.gif

QUOTE(Why2 @ Nov 13 2009, 11:21 PM) Well what is the release date?
i CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, there is no release date yet. MENUdo has some more bugs to be fixed and a few more features that were planned to be implemented before release, and then iron out any bugs that may arise from the addition of those features. You're gonna have to wait a while longer.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay questions...
1. does the psp theme move..like the background waves
2. can you guys list the tentative features of menudo.
3. Wouldnt the severs crash on release date...
4. does it have a boot animations? like a cintro(psp)
5. what kind of system sounds are there. like click sounds, cancel sounds, etc
6. IS THE SETUP PROCESS EASY?

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
kai_booger said:
yay questions...
1. does the psp theme move..like the background waves
2. can you guys list the tentative features of menudo.
3. Wouldnt the severs crash on release date...
4. does it have a boot animations? like a cintro(psp)
5. what kind of system sounds are there. like click sounds, cancel sounds, etc
6. IS THE SETUP PROCESS EASY?

1. yes
2. soulanger
3. gbatemp? most likely, i'm guessing it'll be like when a new good game comes out. GN? not likely, the biggest files MENUdo sends is 1kb...
4. yes
5. as soulanger said, his sound system isn't working just yet.
6. drag n drop?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
rockstar99 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, read the whole thread, and I have a question....where is the difference between this and previous threads that have been closed?

I see couple of screenshots posted, that's cool, I see talk about possible video, even cooler.....rest of it, same old questions repeated trough pages, and arguing.....impatience, and requests..

I'm thinking about closing this thread, as it's pretty much pointless...
This is my suggestion to you SoulAnger..Create your own thread! It really stupid to have a thread about your project, made by other member, and then you answering questions here! It's illogical..
Create a thread, update first page with screenshots, videos, news etc. Everything you have to say or add, post there.....Make a little FAQ, so questions don't get repeated every other post..

If you do all that, I'll help you by heavily modding that thread, I'll keep it clean..Let me know if you want that, you'll have full control over updates and everything, and not like this..Also, if you do that, I'll close this thread (I might close it anyways)..as it's getting bunch of pages a day, and it's all pretty much pointless..We have members overhyping it on one side, and other members whining for release/date..
Cant you just change the OP with your MOD Powers or something because there are plenty of *good* questions answered here too.
As for the lame questions just let them off thi stime and if anybody does it again then suspend them warn them or ban them whatever you want.
Thats just my opinion on the thread the choice is yours and soul's
smile.gif
No, I can't change the Original Poster of the thread..
Also, questions that have been asked here can be transferred in the FAQ list in the first post of the new thread..

This one is almost 10 pages big, and we already have arguing here, flamebaiting, bad posts, and repeated questions..
Also, SoulAnger doesn't have any control over updates, and his posts with possible images and videos will get lost in countless pages soon!
Can't you just let SoulAnger make a new thread then merge it with this one?

Rucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Can't you just let SoulAnger make a new thread then merge it with this one?
The problem with that is that this thread would be at the top, and soulanger's one, at the end. Afaik, there's no way to change the order when merging threads.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
Dwight said:
Question:
If menudo isn't used to load roms, how does it gather the statistics for games played and all that?
i.e. if you load the rom from the main menu, how can menudo tell that you loaded it?
Like merc said the beta build have external loaders. ^^"
Dwight btw, go search for my other reply of your post, seems like you didnt read something I specifically wrote for you.
smile.gif
OMG how could I miss that >.<
Soul you are the man
biggrin.gif

Also, @Toni
I feel like this is one of the more successful, less spam filled threads. Give it a chance.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
KingdomBlade said:
Is the supported video format still Spinal's? Or has it been changed? Is it still there with some other format?
Yes. there is still smf format (otherwise there wouldnt be any in game previews kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ