GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, 11:11 AM
Post #482

Let me rephrase it then.

I wonder what took windows 7 so long to get released after the failiure of windows vista. hmm..
i swear it would've been worse if released 4 days after vista.

HEY 11:11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Tsuna_fish said:
Today, 11:11 AM
Post #482

Let me rephrase it then.

I wonder what took windows 7 so long to get released after the failiure of windows vista. hmm..
i swear it would've been worse if released 4 days after vista.

HEY 11:11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7:11 where he is
happy.gif

Shadow10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same o pics, eh,
I really wish the mods would close this group, just like the menudo project this post is going nowhere.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Congratulations on proving your ignorance about computers.
HURR DURR DURR.. SEVEN LOOKS LIKE VISTA. ITS TEH SAEM!!!

I guess by your logic, Windows 95 and 98 were the same...
And 95 and 98 were the same as 2000...
And 2000 was the same as ME...

Continuously bumped ETA's are also a sign of 'Development Hell'.
It's also a sign of possible vaporware. Software or hardware that is talked about and talked about and talked about, but nothing comes of it.

And for the one who posted all the MENUdo sigs.... they don't really mean anything.
MENUlol.png

It took me more time to find the Sean Connery Celeb Jeopardy ep than it did to make the "sig".

One, How can it be vaporware when we've shown you all it's possible, Two have you even been to the site? Three, How can we have a fully functioning Facebook App, Twitter Support, and still be pulling your fucking leg, There is no evidence to support this. Also learn2read fgg had said nothing about how 7 should've been released 4 days after vista.

twiztidsinz said:
Then I'm announcing my new project called MENUlol!!
MENUlol.png

It's better than MENUdo with +500% more LOLs and lots of other features that I can't tell you about right now because it's a secret.

Dude if you don't like it don't post in the thread, dont even respond, is it really that hard?NO U!

Also once again, Learn2read, We've already revealed quite a lot of the features that were first claimed secret. There's not much else. DURR!

twiztidsinz said:
Wrong.
He claimed that 7 could/should have been released "4 days after vista".

While being COMPLETELY oblivious to all the changes and performance enhancements that are 'under the hood'.

While I do agree with you saying that 7 did not require a base Vista install (being a user of 6801 for a while) I honestly do thing you should get the hell out and that you should learn what the hell you're talking about, Soulanger isn't changing his god damn mind alot he's fixing bugs as we report them. Also the Gamercards are controlled by the site. the JPG extensions are done through mod_rewrite so that GBATemp will accept them as images also why would we even take the fucking time to create so many "fake" gamercards hmm? Oh yes it's purely to fuck you guys silly... NOT! Maybe if you'd stop trolling for a fucking minute and try to understand some of the things we had done at all you would realize how idiotic your claims sound. Especially after the demo apps and obvious screenshots. Hell you could even take a look at our facebook profiles to see that we're not "faking" anything!

Just to finish it off...

QUOTE(Placeholder @ Jan 25 2010, 02:55 AM) Now seriously, get the hell out. This is the MENUdo Q&A thread.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Shadow10 @ Jan 25 2010, 07:33 AM)
same o pics, eh,
I really wish the mods would close this group, just like the menudo project this post is going nowhere.

Ok Sorry for Double posting but I had to say something about this too...

I really wish the mods would shut people like you up, You have no idea where the MENUdo project is going and therefore have no right to say anything.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo, troll! This thread is about MenuDO, if you didn't know because you had your head in your anus.
If you want to talk about your "MenuLOL" just make a new thread. Oh and also show some pictures and features of your shi- I mean "MenuLOL"!
Oh and btw, who really cares about Vista or 7? I don't
wink.gif
Ya know why? I don't need that shit, I'm happy with my good old Win 98 SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...